Spongebob Squarepants voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
Spongebob is alright. I like the episode where they go on the pirate hunt, using a boardgame as a map.
Does anyone know why Barnical Boy sounded diffrent in his recent episode? (the episode is the one where Spongebob and Patrick go to the (comic?) store to get a book signed by him and Mirmaid Man, and Spongebob is skiping boating school). It doesn't sound like Tim Conway at all.
I noticed in the opening credits, it only said guest starring Ernest Borgnine as Mermaid Man. Maybe Tim Conway wasn't available at that time.

Xerus

Reaction score
One of my favorite episodes is where Spongebob and friends go out of the water and onto the beach and they become live action puppets on sticks. That's what I find so neat about this cartoon, everything under water is animated and the surface world is always live action.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I noticed in the opening credits, it only said guest starring Ernest Borgnine as Mermaid Man. Maybe Tim Conway wasn't available at that time.
It kinda sounded like Rodger Bumpass.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'll never forget the exact moment i became a convert over to Spongebob fandom...i caught piece of an episode where Squidward was having Spongebob and Patrick move him to different areas to relax (taking advantage of them thinkning he was dead and a ghost)...they pass in front of different types of scenery as Squidward comments "too dry" "too corny", and then they pass in front of a rather familiar looking post-impressionist painting of dancing girls as Squidward complains "Toulouse Lautrec". I must have howled in laughter a good five minutes and still smirk every time i see or remember that scene.

Squidward is probably one of my all time favorite cartoon characters period. Plankton is another totally awesome character - the "F.U.N. Song" has got to be one of their best moments.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The thing about Sponge Bob is that all the caritures are so rich and full. Even if the story is mostly about Mr. Crabbs and Plankton it can still really hold up, and be just as funny if it where about Sponge Bob and Patrick. I also love the diffrent styles of animation they use. all of the faceule expressions are just as funny as some of there jokes and gags.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have to say that when this show first came out I really was not all that interested in it, But when I finally sat down and watched an episode, it was freakin' hilarious! I was like this is as close to Bugs Bunny type cartoons and the like as possible. That was in 1999. But it got so uber popular out of no where to the point where it was just over kill and I just did not get it at all. I liked the cartoon but became tired of it on the grounds of overkill of the merchandising alone. But to tell you the truth I have only sen and watched three episodes in their entirety sense it first came on and the last two I saw were only very recently. I don't know what it is but I mean it is like on every hour of the day anyway so I couldn't tell you. I like it and am a fan and have absolutely nothing against this show. but i can never get myself around to watching it.

But I looooooved the movie! That was just brilliant to me! That was such a good movie and made me an even bigger fan after seeing it! Cartoon takes galore, non spot! I didn't stop laughing through the whole thing!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I first became a fan because my little half sister was a fan five years ago and it has stayed with me since :smile:. I think some of the things that are pure yellow with his face on it are cute :3
*whispers* We're all Goofy Goobers :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I first became a fan because my little half sister was a fan five years ago and it has stayed with me since :smile:. I think some of the things that are pure yellow with his face on it are cute :3
*whispers* We're all Goofy Goobers :big_grin:
It's not so much that I dislike the merchandise, it's just that it was all too much for me. People's obsession over it.