1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sponsors for episodes 3276-3278

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Johnmhowarth, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Johnmhowarth

Johnmhowarth Member

Does anyone know the sponsors for Episode 3276, 3277 or 3278. Also, is 3276 sponsored by T?

2. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

3. Johnmhowarth

Johnmhowarth Member

@Schfifty, I think you have 3278. Do you know the letters and numbers that sponsored that episode?

4. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

I wish, but sadly I don't, because the only thing I have from it is its episode #.

5. Johnmhowarth

Johnmhowarth Member

6. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

I used to have 3277, but unfortunately, my youngest sister accidentally taped over it back in mid or late September 2007. Luckily I do remember the sponsors: C, W, and 20.

7. Johnmhowarth

Johnmhowarth Member

@Schfifty, can you put a claim that 3277 is sponsored by C, W, and 20 on the "Sandbox:Sesame Street episodes with sponsors: Seasons 25-47" page on Muppet Wiki?

8. Johnmhowarth

Johnmhowarth Member

@ssetta, do you remember the letter sponsors for Episodes 3276 and 3278.

9. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Memories aren't a reliable source on Muppet Wiki. It's probably true that those were the sponsors, but Muppet Wiki doesn't work like that, I'm afraid.

10. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

I'm not saying this to get you to add the info on the Wiki but if there was a way of recovering taped over footage, I would do that in a heartbeat, believe me. But I can assure you that those WERE the sponsors. I'm not lying at all.

11. Johnmhowarth

Johnmhowarth Member

@Schfifty, what's the best place for unreliably sourced information to be on Muppet Wiki?