Spring is the time for lovers!

BEAR

Reaction score
I am so excited! Today (May 1st), my girlfriend and I celebrate our 1st year anniversary as a couple. Love is in the air! What a wonderful feeling. So nice to be together for so long and yet it still feels like we just met. I can't wait to spend my day with her.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats on a whole year! I know that feeling and it is truly wonderful! Hopefully you guys will celebrate more milestones like this in the future!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
One year, how wonderful! As allways: I hope you have had, are having, and will continue to have a terrific time!

P

Princeton

I'm extraordinarily happy for you, BEAR. It really does my single heart good to see a truly compatible couple. And my philosophy on the one year mark is that if you were able to stay together this long, it'll literally take a powerful mountain to break the bond that you and your companion share. And never forget that great Rodgers & Hammerstein lyric: "Once you have found her, NEVER let her go". My wish for you is for more milestones like this one to brighten up both your lives.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Aw, how sweet! :flirt: Congrats, BEAR! Hope you two have a great day!