Sprout: 2 Years Later

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, it been two years since the launch of PBS Kids Sprout...and everything remains pretty much the same...*sniffs*...yep.:smirk: You'd think Sesame Workshop wouldv'e done something by now. I must admit I'd like to see some Classic Sesame Street episodes, and some from the 90's (just like on noggin). Maybe even a few of The Electric Company if possible. Sometimes I feel like Sesame Workshop really let us down on this.:cry:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well you gotta remember tho... the channel is really amed to pre-schoolers and NOT hardcore fans like us! :smirk:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Did you honestly expect them to shows the old school CTW shows.

where did you even hear they would do that?

muppet baby

Reaction score
well you gotta remember tho... the channel is really amed to pre-schoolers and NOT hardcore fans like us! :smirk:
Well that is true about it being for pre schoolers yes but like SSLFAN i really would like to see the old school seseme street shows . i know that they have the best of old school box and i am working on geting that .

i would love to see some complete eposdes box sets also that would be so great ! LOL really though i mean it .

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did you honestly expect them to shows the old school CTW shows.

where did you even hear they would do that?
It makes more sense than having preschool shows at midnight... Don't wanna know who stays up late to see a rerun of Barney they previously reran that afternoon.

This is why SW needs to go ALONE next time and make their own channel... unfortunately, unless more people buy TMX Elmos and Elmo Panties (Shudder... I'm no pervert) they just don't have that kinda cash, and will be mutany-ized (That's not a word!) and they'll lose all their programming... like Nick Did.

HG Jago

Reaction score
It makes more sense than having preschool shows at midnight... Don't wanna know who stays up late to see a rerun of Barney they previously reran that afternoon.
It might seem odd at first, but once you've used it to calm a restless 1 or 2 year old at 2:30 a.m. it makes perfect sense. Although I would like Sprout to maybe pepper in some "nostalgia" programming in late night. My kids like the Elmo-free items of our Sesame Street collection just fine, too!