Sprout airing more Season 32 episodes

ssetta

Reaction score
It would appear that all last week, Sprout has actually aired some Season 32 episodes that have not aired on there before. So far, they have aired 3929, 3937 (repeat of 3799 from Season 30, which has aired on Sprout before), 3944, 3919, and 3916. I think this is a good sign, since they're finally airing something new. But the question is: Are they going to be phasing out the Season 30 episodes?

SSLFan

Reaction score
I would like to see more "AtC" era episodes, personally.:coy:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. It sounds like Sprout is more lenient than PBS with what they can show. If we have such a long wait for season 40 it would be nice to see more eps from that area, but I guess since the street was so different back then, they don't want to risk getting kids confused. I guess that's television for you.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I read on Sprout's website that all July, they're showing "new" episodes of Sesame Street. So, there you go. ( I want Sprout!)

ssetta

Reaction score
I read on Sprout's website that all July, they're showing "new" episodes of Sesame Street. So, there you go. ( I want Sprout!)
Would you mind posting a link? Because they've gone back to airing Seasons 30 and 31 (and the Season 32 episodes they have been airing). I also know that starting later this month, the morning block (that Sesame Street is part of) is going to be revamped, so I would expect some changes. I just wish they didn't scrunch the Friday closing credits.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It was just a message on the schedule page saying: "Watch all NEW episodes of Sesame Street on Sprout beginning in July!"