1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

SS Cirriculum

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Buck-Beaver, Jul 4, 2002.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to find / get a copy of Sesame Street's cirriculum guide? I am not sure if that is what it is actually called, but it would be a document drafted by the show's educational advisers outling the show's educational goals and how they are achieved.

I found some stuff in a book, but it's very dated material (1972). "Play With Me Sesame" has something like this on their website, but I can't find anything similar for Sesame Street (or any other kid's shows for that matter).

Thanks for the help!
  2. juliette

juliette New Member

SS Curriculum

Try pbskids.org and click on the "Grownups" link. This should take you to a list of all the educational materials that PBS offers for its shows. Hope that helps.