SS Live Puerto Rico Tour

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Just a heads up for all the fellow "boricuas" here on MC...

Seems like Sesame Street Live's making it a habit/tradition of coming to our island in the month of October. This time around, it'll be Elmo's Coloring Book. The show dates will be:
October 5-7 at the Bayamón arena.
October 12-14 at the Ponce arena.
October 19-21 at the Arecibo arena.
At least I think those are the dates. Can always post again after seeing the commercial on TV.

Would go and watch to make a review for the site, except... The shows will be completely in Spanish, and I'd kind of want to go to an all-English performance.
Hope this helps, and maybe someone else from here in PR will see the shows and put together a great review for the site.

Oh yeah... There are some promotional toys being offered at Church's and with the Piñata Kids Meals at Pollo Tropical.
Have a great day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I missed the Super Grover SS Live that came through our area. :frown:

I wouldn't mind seeing it in Spanish. When I was in Mexico I watched Spanish TV whenever I was in the room. I am certainly not bilingual and couldn't understand what folks were saying, but I understood their actions.

And of course Sesame Street was awesome to see! I'd always wanted to see that version and am happy to finally have the chance to do it.

BTW: I deleted the other two posts here because they were way off topic.