SS Records

Ryan

Reaction score
I am working on a new website ("V is For Viny"l) which will be a guide of all of the SS records produced. I need your help however, if possible. I'm looking for any SS LP's or 45's, other than:
Let Your Feelings Show
SS: Live in Concert
SS Cast albums 1 and 2
I am willing to trade for tapes. (http://muppettrades.cjb.net)(more new titles avaible, email me for them) Or if you have any pictures, track listings, mp3's, lyrics or anything else to the records, they will help too. If you have any info or records you are willing to part with, email me at ryan200012@netscape.net and we can discuss it. Thank You in advance.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Scooter said:
I am working on a new website ("V is For Viny"l) which will be a guide of all of the SS records produced. I need your help however, if possible. I'm looking for any SS LP's or 45's, other than:
Let Your Feelings Show
SS: Live in Concert
SS Cast albums 1 and 2
I am willing to trade for tapes. (http://muppettrades.cjb.net)(more new titles avaible, email me for them) Or if you have any pictures, track listings, mp3's, lyrics or anything else to the records, they will help too. If you have any info or records you are willing to part with, email me at ryan200012@netscape.net and we can discuss it. Thank You in advance.
What a great idea, Are you going to include muppet and fraggle stuff aswell, I was going to make a site a while back with a listing of all the henson songs and heaps of other info, I gave up because it was too hard, I need some database program I think.

good luck with the site!
From,
Paul

:smile:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
I was going to make a site a while back with a listing of all the henson songs and heaps of other info, I gave up because it was too hard, I need some database program I think.
good luck with the site!
From,
Paul
If you know how to do HTML code, then you should try PHP coding. And by doing that you can make a MySQL database, thats fairly easy to do when you know the baisc coding.
Just do it, that was what I did when I made my site. And I still have a lot to learn about doing the right coding.

Sorry Ryan I can't help you with the records, but it sounds like a good idea.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Does that apply to box sets & SS CD's ?

Here's what SS records I have:

(*) = denotes = can provied scaned covers, deatials
(**) = denotes = can provied radio tape copies, scaned covers & details

1) "Muppet Masquerade" - Rare 1978 seald SS-3 record boxset with 7 muppet masks (*)
2) The SS Monsters (**)
3) The Frog Prince (**)
4) Animals - 45 single (**)
5) Muppet Musician of Bremen (*)
6) Somebody come & play (**)
7) Xmas Eve on SS - Soundtrack from the same special (**)
8) Sesame Country (**)
9) Muppet Alphabet Album (**)
10) I've got a song - Dinah pays a visit to SS(**)

I've also got loads CD's.

let me know if you are in interested

Later

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Does that apply to box sets & SS CD's ?

Here's what SS records I have:

(*) = denotes = can provied scaned covers, deatials
(**) = denotes = can provied radio tape copies, scaned covers & details

1) "Muppet Masquerade" - Rare 1978 seald SS-3 record boxset with 7 muppet masks (*)
2) The SS Monsters (**)
3) The Frog Prince (**)
4) Animals - 45 single (**)
5) Muppet Musician of Bremen (*)
6) Somebody come & play (**)
7) Xmas Eve on SS - Soundtrack from the same special (**)
8) Sesame Country (**)
9) Muppet Alphabet Album (**)
10) I've got a song - Dinah pays a visit to SS(**)

I've also got loads CD's.

let me know if you are in interested

Later
You have some nice records there Muppet Danny, are they just sesame street records or muppet ones too, I thought the musicians of Bremen was muppets aswell as the frog prince. Are all your records in good condition? where are some examples of where you got some of them from or did you get them when they were released, I dont know your age or anything, sorry. So you might have not even been around when they were released.

I have about 5 muppet records , I try to get as many as I can and look for more all the time. I have one sesame street record and it is in shocking condition, a few of the muppet ones I have are in pretty bad condition but they all play very well, most without any crackles or anything, I have picked all of mine up in charity or collectible shops and I go to markets all the time hoping to find some others, The rest I got from online auction sites.

I love Muppet records!
:excited:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
drspy00

>>>You have some nice records there Muppet Danny<<<

Thank you

>>>I thought the musicians of Bremen was muppets aswell as the frog prince.<<<

There are - but were relased under the SS record label "Children's Records of America (CRA)".

>>>Are all your records in good condition?<<<

Yeah their in good nick :wink:

>>>where are some examples of where you got some of them from or did you get them when they were released<<<

I'm will be 23 this year , so I wasn't born then :stick_out_tongue: I got them on ebay.

see ya

Ryan

Reaction score
MuppetDanny, I am very interested. Thanks! Please email the scans to [email ryan200012@netscape.net[/email] . By radio copies, do you mean mp3s, or cassette tapes?

Thanks!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Scooter said:
By radio copies, do you mean mp3s, or cassette tapes?
I mean copy LP on to audio cassette :big_grin:

let me know if you are interested in the copies.

will let you know when I done some LP covers for you.

See ya

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Have any of you recorded LP onto a digital format such as mp3 or straight to CD? I have tried it from cassette with great results even though this computer is extremely slow and old.

from,
Paul :smile: