1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

SS skit on Mad-Tv 1/20/07

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Big Bird has Radiation Poison and is Glowing Green.

Two Kids and Gordan started to sing about it and then asked where the Radiation came from.

the show Oscar's Can he pop's out and says he is making a Dirty bomb.

Then Elmo comes by and is arrested for ploting to blow up SS to make it Elmo's world

they then cut to Kermit singing in Bed about how it is not EASY BEING GREEN then dies after commenting that he tastes like chicken
  2. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

That sounds hilarious.

Is it on YouTube yet by any chance? If it is, someone let me know, because I'd like to see it.

So finally they have Oscar. What did he look like in that sketch?

All we need is Grover (in puppet form), Count, Snuffy and Kermit.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Whow I would love to see tham make snuffy!

That's sound's really funny Kimp! Thanks for sharing!
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Hmmm. I think a Grover puppet did show up in the one about the Bird Flu. He didn't really do anything though. He was just in the trashcan with the other characters. I might be mistaken though.
  5. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

Anybody got a youtube link yet?
  6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

That's strange. They usually put them up by now. Heck, I even saw the one with Bert as the pedophile before anything was mentioned about it here.
  7. muppet maniac

Oh yeah. They DID have Kermit there. Just remembered.

So it's 2 down (Kermit and Oscar). 2 to go (Snuffy and the Count)

Im not sure how they will be able to make Snuffy, as most of the "Muppet clones" are poorly made, but Im sure that they'll make him into a walkable costume like Big Bird (and they'll have him in some plot in the future, and the usual "Snuffy is invisible" reference being made)

Oh, and some good news for all ya good people: It's ON YouTube now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319PVCjhRgM

Out of all the Sesame Street parodies, I love the MAD TV ones the best.
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

9. Medbe Monster

Medbe Monster New Member

I love it! hahaha, I've gotta see the one where Trump knocks down Sesame Street.
  10. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

Ha-ha, I love the Mad TV parodies of Sesame Street! They do a GREAT job with it! I also love their "Gordon." Very realistic and well-done. Their Big Bird also cracks me up. "Radiation poisoning, what's THAT?" It seems that Sesame Street parodies are becoming a recurring thing on Mad TV!
  11. muppet maniac

Ha-ha, I love the Mad TV parodies of Sesame Street! They do a GREAT job with it! I also love their "Gordon." Very realistic and well-done. Their Big Bird also cracks me up. "Radiation poisoning, what's THAT?" It seems that Sesame Street parodies are becoming a recurring thing on Mad TV!

Maybe the writers at MAD TV are huge Sesame Street fans. I mean, the bit with Donald Trump might have come from the 25th anniversary special.

But yeah, I do hope they make more soon. And I can picture these scenes happening in my head:

*Cookie Monster "going on a diet"...or so it seems (concludes with him going on some sort of rampage)

*Oscar tries to get a job

*Something involving Snuffy and the "Snuffy is invisible" joke

*Grover could appear in puppet form. I imagine he would have blue fur, but with say a yellow nose and funny looking eyes.

*More references to The Electric Company and The Muppet Show (Miss Piggy would probably appear)

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I kinda thought what happened to Kermit in the hospital (singing "It's quite easy glowing green") was well...sad. :cry: funny to some yeah mainly because it's a parody, but still...
  12. MuppetVision

MuppetVision Member

Wow I havn't been on here forever! That was halarious...I love Mad TV. Christa is very good in the Sesame Skits. All three have been great so far! I know over at planetmadtv.com some people hate them, but I think they're amazing! It's good to be back on here.
  13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I thought this one was enjoyable, actually. I felt that, given the subject matter, they treated Oscar with a lot of respect.

Personally, I like Mad Magazines SS parodies (especiellay the "If SS went to the radical right" comic from 1996) much more.

The thing about Elmo being an extremist and blowing up the town to make it Elmo's World? Now you know a true SS fan would do something like that.
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That was funny and cool. Glad to finally see Oscar on there. Poor Kermit and Elmo. Hope to see more from Mad TV. Thanks Mad TV. Give us more!