SS Westerns

Ziffel

Reaction score
Seems like I've seen that one but just isn't coming back to me enough.
By the way, a quick question speaking of Fred the Wonder Horse. Was that him in that song with a SS human woman who did that song, "Horse sense"?
I think they looked similar, but not sure.

Xerus

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
the was 1 Marshall Grover skit where he was trying to get on his Wonder Horse Fred and as you might remember he kept moving away from Grover who was trying to get on him and finally after telling Grover how he didn't like being jumped on and Grover says roll over and i'll jump on your tummy and I can't remember was Fred said exactly but after he went down the ending music played and Grover appears to be talking to Fred but we don't hear him because the sound is turned off. wonder what the story is with that?
I remember what Fred said when he rolled over. "At times like these I wish I was a cow!"

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There was 1 from the 80s I remember seeing twice. Strangely, there was a horse tending the bar and this cowboy named Weeping Willie. He's weeping of course and the horse bar tender along with another horse try to cheer him up by singing. telling a joke, etc. finally Willie says " I'm not crying because I' sad or whatever he said, I'm criyng because you're standing on my foot!"

Finally the other horse get's off his foot. Then Willie says, "I'm so happy I could cry."