SS worries about obesity

Xerus

Reaction score
I read in a TV Guide that this season, Sesame Street is going to do some episodes about good health since they're worried that two many children in our society are becoming overweight.

Big Bird will teach us about exercise and Cookie Monster is supoosed to start eating healthier and less fattening foods.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
That's really interesting news. I doubt Cookie Monster will ever stop being Cookie Monster, but I'm glad they're focusing on health and diet. Someone needs to be sending a positive message!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
it's kind of laughable considering McDonald's isn't really considered hte healthiest food. or at least that;s what the experts say.

Dantecat

Reaction score
That's Great!I Just Hope They Use Old/Vintage Muppet Skits Like Lets All Exercise,Ernie Exercises From The Radio,Fat Blue Goes To The Gym,Etc.

Speaking Of Exercise,Does Anybody Remember A 1982 Episode Where The Count Exercises? :smile: :smile: :smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
That's really interesting news. I doubt Cookie Monster will ever stop being Cookie Monster, but I'm glad they're focusing on health and diet. Someone needs to be sending a positive message!
I hope Cookie never changes. But that being said, I'm glad SS is taking a few steps since they do shoulder some responsibility for helping raise a good chunk of the country if not the world. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
That's Great!I Just Hope They Use Old/Vintage Muppet Skits Like Lets All Exercise,Ernie Exercises From The Radio,Fat Blue Goes To The Gym,Etc.

Speaking Of Exercise,Does Anybody Remember A 1982 Episode Where The Count Exercises? :smile: :smile: :smile:
they'll probably make a new version of it because it will be to confusing upsetting to see something old. hahahahahahahahahahaah! little joke there.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
They had BETTER bring back Cookie's "Food Rap" bit for this.
yep. I wonder if they will introduce yoga or meditation too,a child's version.:halo:

Dantecat

Reaction score
They're Might Show Old/Vintage Skits Mike!They Always Do It Every Season!!!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
i could you without this !! dan. i was just making a joke don't you get it.