1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

SST Movie/TV Parodies Wishlist/Ideas

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by mr3urious, May 27, 2009.

1. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

This thread is a parallel to the "Music parodies you wish SS could have done" thread. As the title says, we talk about what movie or TV parodies you wish SS could have done. Here are a few of mine.

After seeing It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World about a month ago, I think they should've done a parody on that, with Anything Muppet caricatures of the characters in the movie searching for 350 G's ($350,000) underneath an actual "big W". They would come across all sorts of similar letters, such as a big V, X, and A. And the 350,000 G's would turn out to be actual letter G's! :)

Well, that's actually the only idea I have, but I'd like to see what ideas other people have, so post 'em here.
  2. I think they should spoof Duck Dynasty. It would be AWESOME to see Muppet versions of Jace, Si, Willie, and the gang, :super:.
  3. JazzyAlphabet

JazzyAlphabet Well-Known Member

I think they should spoof Family Guy.