1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

SST Old School Outlines

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by cjd874, Jul 12, 2014.

1. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

So I've really gotten into the Sesame Street classics episodes from iTunes and thought, "I should try making some original outlines." These outlines are between seasons 3 and 10; the golden years, if you will, of SS.
    ***I have tried to make these as original as possible. If any street scenes in my outlines were actually filmed by CTW/SW, I did not knowingly use them for the outlines.
    ***No computers were harmed in the making of these outlines.***

Sesame Street Old School Outline

Season 10: A rainy day on the Street.

Sponsors: I, R, 2

Scene 1: Gordon and Olivia welcome the viewer to the Street and take note of how nice it is outside. They are talking about the sun, the birds, and the blue skies when Oscar cuts them short. He begins complaining about the weather and mentions how he wants to be rainy, cloudy, and muddy. Gordon, Olivia, and Oscar sing “I Say Wonderful, I Say Yuck.” Just as the song ends, a thunderclap is heard and it starts raining. Olivia and Gordon run into the apartment, and Oscar chuckles happily.

Cartoon/Song: I Love Being a Pig (Joe Raposo score)

Muppets: Bert tells Ernie to imagine playing a baseball game.

Celebrity: Richard Pryor Alphabet

Film: Traffic lights (kid voice-over)

Muppets: Cookie Disco

Cartoon: Bud Luckey Country Fiddle: Toucan Two-Dance

Scene 2: Inside the 123 apartment, Gordon, Olivia, and Herry Monster play “One of These Things” with an umbrella, galoshes, a raincoat, and a heavy barbell. Herry correctly guesses that the barbell doesn’t belong, but when he tries to lift it, he drops it through Gordon’s floor.

Film: Marching Band #2

Muppets: Kermit and Grover demonstrate heavy and light.

Cartoon: “R” Professor (Robber, rooster, rowboat…“Good heavens! A talking dog!”)

Muppets: Harvey Kneeslapper’s “R” joke (with AM Mailman)

Cartoon/Song: Pinball Machine #2

Film/Song: Henson Dollhouse #2

Muppets/Song: “One Way” (the greaser’s song featuring Chris Cerf)

Transition: Broken glass

Scene 3: Bob, David, Maria, and Mr. Hooper are inside Hooper’s store, drying off and ordering food. Big Bird joins them and orders a birdseed milkshake, but Hooper is out of birdseed. Disappointed, Big Bird is about to leave, when Bob and Hooper suggest that he try something new. Reluctant, Big Bird tries some of David’s tuna-salad sandwich, and likes it so much that he ends up eating the whole thing.

Muppets: Grover presents the letter R, which rocks, rolls, and ROCKETS up into the sky.

Cartoon: How a faucet works (two children and their furry pet, IT)

Film: Saxophone factory

Cartoon: Ringmaster #2

Film: Taking a bus through the city

Muppets: Cookie Monster makes an egg sandwich with help from an AM girl

Cartoon: We All Live in a Capital I

Muppet/Kids: Ernie, Bert, and Shola talk about feelings.

Film: Swinging gibbon

Scene 4: Susan and Luis are with Biff and Sully inside the Fix-It Shop. Together, they all reminisce their younger days…Susan as a nurse, Luis as a singer, and Biff and Sully as young construction workers.

Cartoon: 2 Train

Song: Who You Looking At Tiger? (sung by David)

Muppets: Sinister Sam is looking for Doc Holliday.

Film: A man delivers mail on horseback.

Cartoon: I-Ink (angry bird)

Muppets: Guy Smiley hosts “Here is Your Life: Loaf of Bread”

Scene 5: Oscar peers out of his can one last time to look at the falling rain. He pulls out his grouch camera and takes photographs of the storm. The camera pans down the street to show everyone else inside, mingling happily. Maria announces the sponsors. SS sign still: the Count; CTW sign still: Luis.

CAST:

Northern Calloway as David
    Emilio Delgado as Luis
    Will Lee as Mr. Hooper
    Loretta Long as Susan
    Sonia Manzano as Maria
    Bob McGrath as Bob
    Roscoe Orman as Gordon
    Alaina Reed as Olivia
    AND
    Caroll Spinney as Big Bird and Oscar

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:
    Frank Oz as Bert, Grover, Cookie Monster, Harvey Kneeslapper, Doc Holliday, AMs
    Jerry Nelson as Herry Monster, Biff, AMs
    Richard Hunt as Sully, AM Mailman, AMs
    Fran Brill as AM girl, AMs
    Marliyn Sokol as Loaf of Bread, AMs
    Chris Cerf as AM Greaser
    AND
    Jim Henson as Ernie, Guy Smiley, Kermit, Sinister Sam, AMs

2. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Great job! I hope you plan to make more of these! :)

3. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Here's the next one!

Season 8: Close calls with Snuffleupagus/Oscar’s grouch marching band

Sponsors: C, M, 7

Scene 1: Bob is walking down the Street when he hears awful noises coming from Oscar’s can. Oscar, clad in a tattered marching outfit, explains that he is rehearsing with an all-grouch marching band for the annual Muddy’s No-Thanks-giving Day Parade. He tells Bob that they actually do more than just music. (“We’re no one-trick pony, bright eyes!”) Bob wants to know what this means, leans into the can, and is doused with water blown from the grouch sousaphone section.

Cartoon: Jazz Alphabet (male chorus)

Muppets: The Count counts 7 flowers

Film: Children play with toys, alongside footage of adults working with real tools.

Cartoon: C-Cake

Cartoon: There’s a Zoo in Me!

Muppets: Cookie Monster sings “C is for Cookie”

Celebrity: Bill Cosby is happy

Muppets: Bert wants Ernie to do the laundry, but Ernie loads the basket with items that he wants to take to the laundry room, leaving no room for the clothing.

Film: Mad Painter #7

Scene 2: Big Bird is reading a book in his nest when Mr. Snuffleupagus arrives. He tells Big Bird that he can play with him today, and Big Bird is eager to tell the adults. Once Big Bird runs off, the phone rings, and Snuffy finds out that he has to go back to help his mom dust the cave. Snuffy leaves just as Big Bird, Maria, Gordon, and David return, and the adults tell the disappointed Bird that Snuffy is just an “imaginary friend.”

Muppets: Herbert Birdsfoot and Grover’s M lecture

Film: Animal textures

Cartoon: Melvin the Moving Man

Muppets: Dragnet Parody (Letter M)

Cartoon: Pinball Number Count #7

Scene 3: Big Bird is at Hooper’s Store with Mr. Hooper, Susan, Linda, and Luis when he spots Snuffy at the bus stop. Big Bird tries to get the adults to turn around, but they refuse. When they finally turn, a bus passes in front of Snuffy, blocking him from everyone’s sight. Once again, Big Bird gets an earful from the adults.

Celebrity: Bill Cosby is sad

Muppets: Ernie paints a portrait of Bert, who dislikes it because it looks nothing like him! Ernie fixes it by putting a wig and glasses on Bert.

Cartoon: Sand M

Cartoon: The M That Came to Dinner

Muppets: News Flash: The Three Pigs and the Seven Dwarves (featuring the Count)

Transition: A moving black square lunges at the screen

Cast: Ringmaster Luis and Lovely Linda show “before” and “after”

Film: Farmer George shows above and below

Cartoon: The letter M flies through space

Scene 4: Big Bird is alone in his nest when Snuffy returns. Big Bird wonders aloud why no one can see Snuffy, but Snuffy tells him not to worry. They have each other’s friendship, and that’s what matters.

Cartoon: The Alligator King #7

Film/Song: Judy Collins sings “Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow” with the kids

Cartoon: C-Cow (a cow lays an egg, and then the bird hatches and says “MOO”)

Muppets: OP word family song

Celebrity: Bill Cosby is silly

Scene 5: Gordon, Bob, Luis, and Maria are covering their ears and complaining while Oscar’s grouch marching band rehearses. Big Bird and Snuffy announce the sponsors. SS sign still: David. CTW sign still: Cookie Monster and Herry Monster.

CAST:

Linda Bove as Linda

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Loretta Long as Susan

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Roscoe Orman as Gordon

AND

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, AMs

Jerry Nelson as Snuffleupagus, The Count, Herbert Birdsfoot, AMs

Richard Hunt as AMs

Fran Brill as AMs

Jim Henson as Ernie, Kermit, AMs

sesamemuppetfan likes this.
  4. sesamemuppetfan

Awesome work! Scenes 2 and 3 definitely sound like something that would have happened back in the day, for sure! You especially did an awesome job with the 1st scene- that is some great classic Oscar humor you did there! That line, “We’re no one-trick pony, bright eyes!” completely made my day!

Either way, you really went above and beyond with this outline, and if you do another one soon, I look forward to reading it! :)

BTW, since when was there a Dragnet parody with the letter M?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    cjd874 likes this.
  5. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate it.

This Dragnet parody is a really rare skit (1971-72) and it is featured on the Sesame Spoofs DVD set.

6. sesamemuppetfan

Oh, that one? Well, nothing personal, but I've seen this bunches of times, so it's not really rare. Plus, it would work a lot better if this were included on an episode with the letter W as a sponsor. But don't worry about it; we all know what Big Bird said at the beginning of Season 2!

7. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Wasn't it, "Hello Mr. Dooper!". NOTE: This is a joke.

8. sesamemuppetfan

That's not what I was thinking about- Big Bird mispronounced Mr. Hooper's name a lot between 1969 and 1982. I was talking about his classic song "Everyone Makes Mistakes".

9. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

10. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

W is for Whoops. Totally forgot that the missing letter was W. (And to think that I have another outline with W as a sponsor!) :o:grr::oops:

11. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Here's number three!

Season 6: Mumford makes Oscar invisible

Sponsors: K, P, 8

Scene 1: David and Luis sing “Loud and Soft” with Big Bird and the kids.

Cartoon: The King of Eight

Muppet/Kid Moments: Herry Monster and John-John talk about loud and soft

Cartoon: Kent the lion gets a kick out of being the King of the Forest

Film: Taking my dog to the veterinarian

Scene 2: Cookie Monster presents the number 8 with…what else? Eight cookies, all of which end up in his tummy.

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #8

Muppets: Ernie and Bert play the sandbox game (“I EIGHT the sandbox!” “How did it taste, Bert?”)

Cartoon: Indian Guru Counts 1-20

Cast: “The Ankle, The Shoulder, and the Knee” (David, Luis, Maria, and Bob as scarecrows)

Cartoon: 30 dots (one is red)

Scene 3: Oscar wonders what it would be like if he never lived on Sesame Street. The Amazing Mumford appears and makes the Grouch invisible. The only problem is, he can’t figure out how to make Oscar visible again.

Cartoon: Sand K

Film/Song: How a seed is planted

Muppets: The Great Cookie Thief

Cartoon: K-Karate

Scene 3: Susan comes out with the trash for Oscar, but sees that no one’s home. She takes the trash to the dump instead. Bob arrives with some old newspapers, but leaves when he sees that Oscar’s not around. Then Mr. Hooper arrives with a chocolate sundae with extra pickles and anchovies, but departs when he doesn’t see the Grouch anywhere. Oscar begs Mumford to make him visible again.

Film/Song: It’s a Long Hard Climb (Frog Struggle Song by Joe Raposo)

Muppets: Letter K Cheer

Cartoon: K-Key

Insert: Big Bird’s home movies (with Luis and the kids)

Muppets: Farley buys a hat

Film: A chick hatches from an egg

Muppets: Ernie and Bert play the drums

Cartoon: K-Kite

Scene 4: On his first attempt, Mumford makes Susan’s flowerpots invisible. Then he makes Bob’s bowl of soup and Mr. Hooper’s newsstand invisible. Bob, Susan, and Mr. Hooper approach Mumford and find out the whole story.

Cartoon: P-Pillow

Muppets: P is My Favorite Letter!

Film: Mad Painter #8

Muppets: Cookie Monster and the chroma-key cloth (1-20, Kermit cameo)

Cartoon: Penny Candy Man #8 (Bud Luckey)

Film: Fireman, He’s Ready to Go!

Muppets: Grover demonstrates loud and soft in the library

Cartoon: Sand P

Scene 5: On his final attempt, Mumford successfully brings Oscar back. Oscar is glad to be back, as he sees what he would have missed out on if he hadn’t lived on Sesame Street. Unfortunately, Bob is now invisible. As Mumford tries to make Bob visible again, David announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Gordon and Susan. CTW sign still: Big Bird.

CAST:

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Loretta Long as Susan

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

AND

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Amazing Mumford, Herry Monster, Farley, AMs

12. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

:super:: And now numero cuatro!

Season 7: Cookie Monster receives a huge shipment of cookies

Sponsors: O, 6

Scene 1: Cookie Monster is waiting for the cookies he’s ordered from Cookie Coliseum. Maria and Gordon ask him just how many cookies he’s waiting on, and he tells them that he’s got the biggest shipment of all (“A Leaning Tower of cookies, trust me!”). The adults are somewhat skeptical.

Cartoon: O-Orange

Muppets: Guy Smiley hosts the Dialing for Prizes Game Show

Cartoon: The Queen of Six

Film: A crocodile (Joe Raposo background music)

Scene 2: Cookie sees the Cookie Coliseum deliveryman (Richard Hunt cameo) and believes that his cookies have arrived, but they’re for Mr. Hooper…and it’s only a BIG shipment.

Cartoon: Jigsaw puzzle reveals an elephant

Cast: David, dressed as a clown, shows OPEN

Muppets: Alien Alphabet

Film: Finding letters of the alphabet in the city

Muppet/Kid Moments: Big Bird and Crystal play “store”

Cartoon: O-Orangutan

Scene 3: Cookie is excited when he sees the deliveryman with a BIGGER shipment of cookies, but they’re for the Count. As it turns out, the Count is not going to eat the cookies. He is going to COUNT them! Cookie gets more upset by the minute…

Film: The Sad Flower

Cartoon: OPEN (“Could you close my open?”)

Cast: Luis and Maria show OPEN and CLOSED in English and Spanish

Film: Various things become OPEN

Muppets: At the movies, Ernie and Bert are sitting behind a woman with a tall hat

Film/Song: What Are Kids Called? (Joe Raposo)

Muppets: Snow White and the Six Dwarves

Cartoon: O-Open (man gets stuck in a speech bubble)

Scene 4: Cookie finally gets his shipment of cookies, and to the adults’ astonishment, it’s in several large boxes that take up nearly the entire street. The ravenous monster quickly dives into his cookies.

Cartoon/Film: Henson #6

Muppets: Super Grover stops a fight between two boys

Cartoon: 6 Snails (Bud Luckey)

Cartoon: Rolling O (art by John & Faith Hubley)

Muppets: Would You Like to Buy an O? (featuring Ernie and Lefty the Salesman)

Film: A dune buggy is built

Scene 5: By nightfall, Cookie Monster has finished eating all of the cookies. Maria and Gordon find the VERY full monster surrounded by cookie crumbs and empty boxes, and they push him home as the Count announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Bob. CTW sign still: Oscar.

CAST:

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Loretta Long as Susan

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Roscoe Orman as Gordon

AND

Caroll Spinney as Big Bird

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Cookie Monster, Bert, Grover, Lefty the Salesman, Snow White, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, AMs

Richard Hunt as AMs

Jim Henson as Ernie, Guy Smiley, AMs

13. sesamemuppetfan

You really outdid yourself with those 2 episodes! The line “A Leaning Tower of cookies, trust me!” was genius, and scenes 4 and 5 of the second episode really had me cracking up!

Keep up the awesome work!! :)

cjd874 likes this.
  14. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Thanks, sesamemuppetfan! I appreciate your feedback.
    Here's the fifth outline!

Season 10: Olivia takes pictures of everyone on the street/Big Bird learns to jump rope

Sponsors: H, N, 4

Scene 1: Big Bird sees the kids jumping rope with Maria and Luis. He wants to join, but fears that he won’t be good at it. Everyone encourages the Bird, and soon he is jumping rope, double-Dutch style!

Cartoon: Nancy the Nanny Goat

Film: Lobster Fisherman

Cartoon: Typewriter Guy N-Nose

Scene 2: Big Bird is still jumping rope, and Maria and Luis’s arms are getting tired. They stop him and go back to the Fix-It Shop. But Big Bird still wants to jump rope, so he does so with the kids.

Muppets: Ernie approaches Bert, talking rapidly. Bert tells Ernie to speak slower. When Ernie finally does, he says that Bert’s toast is burning. This causes a frantic Bert to speak in the same harried manner as Ernie was before!

Cartoon: N interview

Muppets: The Count subtracts candles until his castle is dark

Cartoon: Pinball Number Count #4

Scene 3: Olivia has a new camera and wants to take photographs of everyone on Sesame Street. She goes around taking pictures of Luis, Mr. Hooper, David, Buffy, and a few kids. But Oscar refuses to have his picture taken. Rather, he’ll take Olivia’s picture. But unbeknownst to Olivia, the Grouch’s camera squirts water…

Film: Flamingos

Cartoon: H-Horse

Muppets: Don Music rewrites “Mary Had a Little Lamb” with help from Kermit

Cast: Building an H (Luis, Linda, and Bob)

Cartoon: Jack-in-the-Box School

Scene 4: Olivia has an idea: to gather everyone on the street for a large group picture. She rounds up the adults and the kids, and they agree to be in the picture.

Cartoon: H words (Howard and Harold)

Muppets: Grover tries to serve Mr. Johnson a sandwich that matches the picture on the menu. But it takes so long that Mr. Johnson’s lunch break ends and Mr. Johnson leaves, causing Grover to throw a fit in the kitchen.

Cartoon: An elevator stops at 10 floors, picking up larger things at each floor. Finally, a mouse gets on at the top floor and the elevator explodes.

Film/Song: “Go Ahead and Touch” (Joe Raposo)

Cartoon: Capital H (mad scientist)

Muppets: Bert can’t watch TV because an H is flashing onscreen, so Ernie fixes it by removing H items from the TV set.

Film: Noodle factory

Scene 5: By now, everyone is by the steps of 123 Sesame Street. Bob, Linda, Susan, Gordon, Luis, Maria, David, Mr. MacIntosh, Buffy, Willy, Big Bird, the Count, Ernie, Bert, Gladys the Cow, and the kids are all gathered around or sitting on the steps. After getting everyone into place, Olivia takes a great picture. However, when everyone looks at it, they notice that Oscar has popped into the picture with a fake nose and glasses! Everyone shouts, “OSCAR!” as the Grouch chuckles off-screen.

Muppets: The Amazing Mumford’s Pineapple Subtraction Trick (with Grover)

Cartoon: Four Big Lions (Bud Luckey)

Cast: The Subtraction Bowl Part 1 (Gordon, Luis, Mr. Hooper, and Maria vs. a kid)

Cartoon: A man gets the wrong noses drawn on his face

Cast: The Subtraction Bowl Part 2

Cartoon/Song: Madrigal Alphabet

Scene 6: A final shot of the street shows Maria and Mr. Hooper in Hooper’s store, Bob and Linda playing with the kids, Gordon and Susan carrying groceries home, Olivia and David buying hot dogs from Willy the hot-dog vendor, Mr. MacIntosh pushing his fruit cart down the street, and Big Bird chatting with the Count. Luis announces the sponsors. SS sign still: AM kids. CTW sign still: Buffy and her son Cody.

CAST:

Linda Bove as Linda

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Will Lee as Mr. Hooper

Loretta Long as Susan

Kermit Love as Willy

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Roscoe Orman as Gordon

Alaina Reed as Olivia

Buffy St. Marie Wolfchild as Buffy

AND

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Bert, Grover, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, the Amazing Mumford, Mr. Johnson, AMs

Richard Hunt as Don Music, Gladys the Cow, AMs

15. sesamemuppetfan

The highlights of this episode for me are Oscar's grouch camera in Scene 3 and his epically hysterical photo bomb in Scene 5! Also, the last scene is just brilliant- definitely something you'd see a lot of back then.

Where do you get all of these awesomely well done ideas, anyway? You make them look and sound so real! It's easy to imagine them as actual episodes that aired back then.

16. kathy26

kathy26 Member

hey cjd874 you make the best outlines I have a question do you make requests?

17. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Well, I own the SS Old School 1 & 2 DVD sets and have watched them multiple times, and I've downloaded some of the classic episodes from iTunes. So while I'm definitely not the next Norman Stiles or Jerry Juhl, I feel that I've got a good sense of what kind of humor was used on the Street back in the day. And the SST Episode Guide on Muppet Wiki is a good source for finding cartoons, films, and Muppet sketches, too!

Thank you, kathy26! Unfortunately I do not take requests, but I can offer help for outlines.

18. kathy26

kathy26 Member

well I need some help with a muppet show with Frank Sintara

19. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Messaged you already!

20. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Number six!

Season 5: Gordon helps David buy Maria a nice gift/Oscar takes measures to get people away from his can

Sponsors: D, Q, 10

Scene 1: Bob shows the kids how to cooperate when riding a red wagon

Film/Song: “Somebody Come and Play” (Joe Raposo)

Muppets: The Geefle and the Gonk

Cartoon: Daddy Dear

Cast: A marooned man (David) asks a genie (Maria) for a boat, but she gives him a goat, a coat, and a toy boat…not exactly what he needs to get off an island.

Muppets: Ernie and Bert share peanut butter and bread

Film/Song: Henson #10

Film: Counting 20 cars

Muppets: Grover sings “Over, Under, Around, and Through”

Film: Kids Follow the Leader-In, On, Around, Under, Through (from episode 1)

Scene 2: David wants to buy something for Maria, and enlists Gordon and Big Bird to help him.

Muppets: Harvey Kneeslapper’s “D” joke

Film: Things that start with D

Scene 3: In the arbor area, David gives a gold necklace to Maria. They share a hug.

Cartoon: A pair of arms hugs the word LOVE

Cartoon: What if we celebrated Valentine’s Day with chickens instead of hearts?

Muppets: Who is this boy? (Son, brother, friend, grandson, paperboy…)

Scene 4: Oscar has a new can with an elaborate alarm system attached to it. If anyone nice or friendly comes by, it flashes bright lights and rings loudly. The system works well on Bob and Susan until it attracts a lovestruck SAM the Robot who mistakes the can for another robot.

Cartoon: Ten Turtles (Bud Luckey)

Muppets: Ernie sings “Dee, Dee, Dee” with visual aid from Cookie Monster

Cartoon: Fishing for alphabet soup

Scene 5: Oscar installs a doorbell on the outside of his can so that if anyone nice and friendly is outside his can, he can tell them to go away. Unfortunately, the Count rings the bell repeatedly just for the sake of counting the times he rings the doorbell!

Cartoon: Jazzy Spies #10

Muppets: Maria tells the story of “The King’s Problem”

Film: Mad Painter #10

Cartoon: Q-Quiet!

Scene 6: Oscar decides to build a brick wall in front of his can. In the arbor area, Bob plays catch with Herry Monster and the kids. Bob throws the ball too far towards Oscar’s can, and Herry runs straight into the wall, destroying it in the process.

Cartoon: Q lecture (falling stem)

Muppet/Kid Moments: Grover and John-John count to 10

Film: Plants and trees in bloom

Muppets: Cookie Monster imagines a cookie in the bakery

Cartoon: Q-Quarter

Film: A jigsaw puzzle reveals a dump truck

Scene 7: The wall wasn’t a total failure…the pile of broken bricks now takes up the whole sidewalk, and everyone has to step around it. Thus, no one can get near Oscar’s can. As Bob and Susan complain, Big Bird announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Gordon and Susan. CTW sign still: Bob and a kid.

CAST:

Loretta Long as Susan

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Bob McGrath as Bob

Hal Miller as Gordon

AND

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Bert, Grover, Cookie Monster, Harvey Kneeslapper, AMs

Jerry Nelson as the Count, Sam the Robot, Herry Monster, the Gonk, AMs

Richard Hunt as AMs