1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

SST Old School Outlines

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by cjd874, Jul 12, 2014.

1. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Number 102 features Maria, David, Luis, Big Bird, and Oscar. Plus, Roosevelt Franklin talks about up and down, Cookie and Herry sing a duet, and several classic animations like 30 Dots, Melvin the Moving Man, and Lovely Eleven Morning!

Sesame Street Old School Outline 102

Season 4: David tries to learns Spanish to impress Maria/Oscar’s imaginary friend

Sponsors: K, M, 11

Scene 1: Maria and David are spending time on the steps of 123 Sesame Street. Maria leaves to return some books at the library. She and Luis pass one another and they have a quick, friendly conversation in Spanish. David wishes to learn some Spanish to impress Maria. David asks Luis to teach him some Spanish. Luis agrees.

Cartoon/Song: “It’s a Lovely Eleven Morning” (art by Bud Luckey)

Film: People and things go down (music by Joe Raposo)

Muppets: An Anything Muppet girl explains that the number 11 looks the same upside-down as it does normally. The camera flips itself to prove her point!

Cartoon: Melvin the Moving Man

Scene 2: Luis uses a dictionary to teach some basic Spanish words to David, who just can’t get it right. Big Bird walks by and offers to help teach David, but his Spanish pronunciation is even worse than David’s!

Muppets: Ernie and Bert have an appliance war, and blow a fuse in the process

Film: An apple tree (jazz soundtrack)

Cartoon: The M Who Came to Dinner

Muppets: Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School: Up and Down

Cartoon: Marvelous Martha

Scene 3: David tries to say hello to Maria in Spanish, but the conversation falls apart quickly. David confesses that he wanted to impress Maria with some Spanish, so he had Luis teach him. Maria and Luis decide to help David, and Big Bird asks for a lesson as well.

Muppets: The Anything Muppets cheer for the letter K

Cartoon: K is for Key (speech balloon)

Film/Song: Kangaroo Blues (by Joe Raposo)

Celebrity: Bill Cosby and his twin count from 1 to 20

Muppets: Kermit asks Fuzzyface (proto-Grover) to climb into a box as part of a demonstration of the word “IN.” Fuzzyface goes under, on top of, and next to the box, frustrating Kermit. It turns out that Fuzzyface can’t go in the box because Fred the Dragon is already inside!

Scene 4: Oscar introduces David, Luis, and Maria to his imaginary friend, a dinosaur named Grimosaurus. The adults giggle and play along, until they feel the ground rumbling. As they exit hastily, Oscar realizes that the rumbling came from the garbage trucks approaching from around the corner!

Film: What do birds eat?

Muppets/Song: Cookie Monster and Herry Monster sing, “M-M-Monster Meal”

Cartoon: A boy teaches his sister about up and down by running her up and down a flight of stairs

Film: A clown (Dennis Allen) takes off his makeup. Which face do you like better?

Cartoon: A girl with a guitar is drawn, while English- and Spanish-speaking children guess what it is.

Muppets: Bert asks Ernie to put away his toys, so Ernie creates a system to sort his toys. However, Ernie’s categories apply only to his fire engine.

Scene 5: David sorts a group of objects by size, while Maria translates in Spanish. The objects are a doll, a magnet, a ping-pong ball, a vinyl record, a salad bowl, and a potted plant.

Cartoon: 30 dots (one shows up late)

Muppets/Song: Grover sings “What Do I Do When I’m Alone?”

Film: This is the desert

Cartoon: K is for Kangaroo

Muppets: Sherlock Hemlock solves the Twiddlebug Mystery (featuring Prairie Dawn and the Twiddlebugs)

Cartoon: 30 dots (one shows up early)

Scene 6: David counts to 11 in English, and Maria counts to 11 in Spanish. Then they switch roles, and David nails it!

Cartoon: A kitten is knitting a kerchief, a kite, and a polka-dot mitten

Cartoon: 30 dots (perfect take)

Muppet/Kid Moment: Grover and Polly recite the alphabet

Scene 7: Luis, David, and Big Bird play with the kids as Maria announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Mr. Hooper. CTW sign still: Bob.

CAST:

Northern Calloway as David

Emilio Delgado as Luis

Sonia Manzano as Maria

Caroll Spinney as Big Bird and Oscar

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS:

Frank Oz as Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Fuzzyface, AMs

Jerry Nelson as Herry Monster, Sherlock Hemlock, AMs

Fran Brill as Prairie Dawn, AMs

Matt Robinson as Roosevelt Franklin (voice only)

Jim Henson as Ernie, Kermit, Fred the Dragon, AMs

sesamemuppetfan likes this.
  2. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Number 103 features Susan, Bob, Gordon, Big Bird, and the Season 3-only cast members. Plus, James Earl Jones visits, Mumford talks about surprises, Cookie Monster steals cupcakes from Ernie, and the Anything Muppets star in "Hunt for Happiness."

Sesame Street Old School Outline 103

Season 3: Susan plans a surprise birthday party for Gordon

Sponsors: G, R, 6

Scene 1: Susan welcomes the viewer and says that she is planning a surprise birthday party for Gordon.

Cartoon: The R Lecture (art by Fred Calvert)

Muppet/Kid Moment: Kermit and Brian talk about here and there

Scene 2: Susan goes to Hooper’s Store to buy six candles for the birthday cake. Tom counts out each candle and Susan pays with six pennies.

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #6

Celebrity: James Earl Jones recites the alphabet

Scene 3: Susan asks Rafael to blow up six balloons. Rafael does so, and counts them.

Cartoon: G is for Gorilla (speech balloon)

Film: Tooth-Brushing Blues (by Joe Raposo)

Muppets: Ernie tries to take a picture of six cupcakes, but Cookie Monster keeps stealing them one by one. On his last attempt to take a picture, Ernie catches Cookie red-handed!

Scene 4: Susan, Molly, Tom, Rafael, Bob, and Big Bird are preparing for the party in the arbor area when they see Gordon coming. Frantically, Susan asks Bob and Big Bird to distract Gordon. Big Bird nearly gives away the surprise, but Bob covers for him by taking Gordon to the library while the others prepare for the party.

Cartoon: An elevator goes up ten floors, taking more and more creatures and people per floor. On the final floor, a mouse enters and the elevator explodes.

Muppets: Hunt for Happiness, Part 1

Film/Song: Henson #6

Muppets: Hunt for Happiness, Part 2

Cartoon: Alice Braithwaite Goodyshoes presents the letter G

Muppets: Hunt for Happiness, Part 3

Film: Indian Baby Bath (music by Joe Raposo)

Cartoon/Song: Country Fiddler – Six Snails (by Bud Luckey)

Celebrity: The cast of Bonanza recites the alphabet

Cartoon: A gorilla that knows G words goes to an employment agency

Muppets: Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot count to 20

Scene 5: Oscar has overheard the adults’ conversation and plans to ruin the surprise. When Bob and Gordon return, Oscar asks Gordon if he’s heard about the upcoming party. Bob foils Oscar’s plan by saying that it might be in Big Bird’s nest. Before Oscar can continue, they go into the nest area, finding it empty. They come out, and everyone else surprises Gordon with a birthday party. Oscar sinks into his can in defeat, but not before Bob puts a party hat on his head!

Cartoon: The R Lecture (repeat)

Cartoon: R is for Radio

Muppets: The Amazing Mumford explains what a surprise is (cameo by Herry Monster)

Film: The Mad Painter #6

Cartoon: R is for Rabbit (speech balloon)

Scene 6: Susan leads the cast in playing “One of These Things” with three gift-wrapped presents and the birthday cake. The cake doesn’t belong, but Gordon purports that it does: “All of these things belong here because they’re for me!”

Muppets: Ernie has string on his fingers. When Bert asks him why, Ernie explains that he has to remind himself that they’re all out of string.

Cartoon: Jazz Spies #6 (repeat)

Cartoon: R is for Radio (repeat)

Cast: Ralph and Wally try to unroll a rug, but there is a chair blocking their way

Muppets: Grover presents the letter R, which rocks, rolls, runs, and rockets into the air! Grover: “That is ridiculous!”

Film: Rhythm is everywhere!

Scene 7: Everyone enjoys the party as Big Bird announces the sponsors. SS sign still: Bob and Susan. CTW sign still: Oscar.

CAST:

Larry Block as Tom

Raul Julia as Rafael

Loretta Long as Susan

Bob McGrath as Bob

Charlotte Rae as Molly

Matt Robinson as Gordon

Caroll Spinney as Big Bird and Oscar

JIM HENSON’S MUPPETS

Frank Oz as Cookie Monster, Grover, Bert, AMs

Jerry Nelson as Herbert Birdsfoot, the Amazing Mumford, Herry Monster, AMs

Jim Henson as Ernie, Kermit, AMs

sesamemuppetfan likes this.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Keep them coming dude! I'm enjoying them so much. I've almost got the first comic book drawn from one of your outlines. Now It might be quite a while cause I want to have at least 10 made before I start coloring them and getting them more art quality lookin then just pencil line drawings. I wouldn't look good. I want to get me a digital Art Pad so I can draw them that way and be able to color them quickly then having to put map colors to paper.
    Digital art is more better lookin then pencil but still I enjoy drawing on paper mostly cause I've never drawn on a pad before. Oh I was going to ask.
    Do you have like a note book that you are keeping these all in? Cause I would like to know if you would be able to point out an outline you've done that has to do with Snuffy and Big Bird throughout the whole outline? Cause I would love that to me my next comic I would start on. Like I had said before I'm not going in order on your outline (as in picking the ones I want to comic book style) and just randomly picking. I had seen one that I liked but I wanted to know if there's one I haven't seen another outline of Snuffy and Big Bird. Peace out and talk to you when I can.

4. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Hi! I just went through a few pages on this thread, and outlines 43, 44, 46, 49, 56, 61, 65, 73, 85 and 99 feature scenes with Big Bird and Snuffy. There isn't one that revolves entirely around them, but hopefully I will get around to writing one.

Feel free to browse those outlines I mentioned, starting on the third page of this thread. Maybe you'll be interested in reading earlier outlines like those, and perhaps inspired to create some more comics! Good luck, and have fun drawing. Can't wait to see a few of these in the future.

5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the help. I've choose one that I really did enjoy. The Disco Party one. Really stood out to me. The other ones like you said didn't really center around them but this one kinda did. Thanks Again. Peace out!