SST Outline: a day for listening

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Enjoy this Sesame Street outline, taking place in season 24.

Scene 1
Hoots tells the viewer that today is a day when we should all be listening. Hoots plays his saxaphone and asks the viewer to listen to the sound.

Inserts
  • A man in the dark identifies sound she hear,s before learnignt hat his house is being taken down
  • Listen to the Bells
  • Splish Splash
  • Speech Balloon: G-gorillia
  • Two G Sounds
  • numbers 1-20 get destroyed

Scene 2
Elmo and Telly go to Hooper's Store to listen to the sounds of Mr. Handford cutting and cooking food. Then Mr. Handford listens to them chewing their food.

Inserts
  • The Carrot
  • Ernie and Cookie Monster: eating cookies fast and slow
  • Everybody Eats
  • Grover the waiter: Simon Soundman wants a chicken sandwhich
  • Jazz Alphabet
  • In The Quiet of the Evening
  • Bellhop #14
  • Number Creatures #14
  • Sing a Song of 14

Scene 3
Elmo listens to Maria and Luis fixing toasters. Biff, Sully, and Stella then come out in front of the fix-it shop and dril into the street, and they listne to the sound of drilling.

Inserts
  • A boy thinks his dogs shadow is an alligators shadow
  • Kermit and Two-Headed Monster: listening
  • A man hears sounds and opens doors to see what they are

Scene 4
Oscar decides to listne to his favorite sounds, which including banging on trash cans, traffic jam noises, and the sound of Fluffy.

Inserts
  • The Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jambouree
  • Dressed Up
  • Fay Ray listens to a walkman

Scene 5
Luis points out to Big Bird that "listen" begins with the letter L. Big Bird points out that L also stands for Luis.

Inserts
  • If You've Lost Your L
  • La, La, La
  • Jasper and Julius: I've lost my elbows
  • I Am Chicken
  • Herry and John-John: loud and soft
  • Splish Splash

Scene 6
Simon Soundman tells Mr. Handford about the sound sthat he's listened to today, including a trumpet, a cow, a traffic jam, an explosion, and a fire alarm. Of course, Simon make sthe noises of all the sounds that he's heard. Mr. Handford announces the sponsors.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Oh dang it, I should have had The Count count so that others could listen to him count and listen to the sounds of thunder and lightening.

:batty: