SST Outline: Forgetful Jones' three wishes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Enjoy this Sesame Street season 19 outline.

Scene 1
Forgetful Jones shows Gina a crystal-colored bottle that he'd found. Gina likes the jewlery on the bottle, then leaves. Forgetful then rubs the bottle a bit, and a genie (performed by Martin Robinson) comes out. The genie is so greatful to be freed that he'll give Forgetful Jones three wishes. Forgetful forgets what 3 is, so the genie tells Forgetful to watch the following film.

Insert
  • Number Three Ball Film (cherry ending version)

Scene 2
Forgetful now remembers, and counts to three. He then leave,s forgetting that he has three wishes.

Inserts
  • bread, milk, and butter
  • Ernie and Bert: after the bath
  • Poverty X
  • X Marks the Spot
  • Cowboy X
  • How I Miss My X
  • letters in parts of the city

Scene 3
The genie keps following Forgetful around, and reminds forgetful that he has to make three wishes. Forgetful Jones tells the genie that he has just remembered that he had a wish earlier... But now he forgets what it was.

Inserts
  • I Can do it By Myself
  • The Remembering Game
  • David finds a genie (played by Maria)
  • Ernie puts string on his fingers
  • The Pink Panther: K
  • Kermit draws a K
  • Speech Balloon: K-key

Scene 4
The genie complaisn that Forgetful has freed the genie but hasn't made any wishes at all all day. The genie explains that he has to follow Forgetful around and grant him three wishes, and is tired of following him around. Forgetful then decides to wish for the genie to be free. The genie is happy, and then points out that Forgetful no longer has three wishes. Forgetful knows that this makes him down to two wishes, but the genie explaisn that since he's free he doesn't have to give Forgetful his other two wishes.

Inserts
  • King Minus
  • They Can't Take That Away From Me
  • Me and my Llamma
  • Pinball Number Count #3
  • Harvey Kneeslapper: 3 Sticks
  • have you seen my no?
  • Miami Mice: Kermit interviews the mice
  • Up on the Rooftop
  • Foods We Eat pageant
  • Jazz #3
  • a baby reads a danger sign
  • Danger
  • Uno, Dos, Tres
  • Three on Lady's Lap

Scene 5
As the nighttime version of the closing theme plays, Gina announces the sponsor. Her mention of 3 reminds Forgetful that he let out a genie and had three wishes earlier, but when Gina asks what Forgetful wished for, Forgetful says that he forgets.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
You forgot to add a sentence where the Genie announces the sponsors.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You forgot to add a sentence where the Genie announces the sponsors.
No, I didn't. Gina announced the sponsors. Oops, I wrote "Gina announces the sponsor" instead of "sponsor". But I always intended on having Gina, not the genie, announcing the sponsors.