SST Outline: free balloon day

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Enjoy this Sesame Street outline, which takes place during season 13.

Scene 1
Bob welcomes the viewer to Sesame Street when he suddenly hears a man (performed by Brian Muehl) shouting "Free ballons! Get your free balloons today!" Bob gets a free balloon from the man, who is happy to be giving away free balloons.

Inserts
  • Jazz #4
  • I Just Adore Four
  • Four Cheer
  • Four Lions at my Door
  • Kermit counts eggs and chickens
  • kids get a jack with a magnet
  • Sing After Me
  • Big Bird and Snuffy ice skate
  • A Little Bit at the Beginning

Scene 2
Big Bird gets a balloon from the man, and then asks if he can have a second one for Mr. Snuffleupagus. He doesn't know who Mr. Snuffleupagus is, and when Olivia tells the man that Snuffy is just Big Bird's imaginary friend, the balloon man refuses to give Big Bird a second balloon, saying that he only gives away one balloon per person.

Inserts
  • Cowboy X
  • Mystery Guest
  • Poverty X
  • Sesame Street News: The Count counts three little pigs and seven dwarves
  • what if a fly and a frog switched places?
  • cavemen Ernie and Sherlock Hemlock: the invention of the tooth brush
  • The Nobel Ostrich

Scene 3
Snuffy visits Big Bird and likes the balloon that he got. Big Bird tells Snuffy that he wanted to get one for him, but the balloon man didn't believe that Snuffy was real, so Snuffy decides to go to the man himself to get a balloon. The man sees Snuffy and gives him the balloon, and once Snuffy has left, Maria comes by to get a balloon, and the man tells her that he thought he just saw an elephant who needs a shave. Maria doesn't realise that he was referring to Mr. Snuffleupagus.

Inserts
  • a yo-yo man tells a lost boy think backwards in order to remember how tog et back home
  • Super Grover: telephone both
  • I Got a Song
  • A cow tells a man what M word comes out of him
  • Melvin the Moving Man
  • Ernie counts balloons
  • Sinister Sam looks for Doc Holiday

Scene 4
Biff and Sully buy balloons, Biff thinking that two balloons will lift a chair up into the air. They don't.

Inserts
  • Ride a Bike
  • Kermit draws an M
  • "never invite an M to dinner"
  • Herry and John-John count to 20

Scene 5
A boy asks the balloon man for a balloon, and then he supposedly returns wanting anothe rballoon. The boy refuses to give people two balloons, but then finds out that this boy is the previous boys twin brother.

Inserts
[*]Which is Ernie, Which is Cookie Monster?
[*]a catepilar turns into a butterfly in front of a bird
[*]Who You Looking at Tiger?
[*]Fuzzy and Blue (and Orange)[/LIST]

Scene 6
The Two-Headed Monster wants to buy a balloon, but can't agree on whetehr to buy a blue or an orange balloon. The man decides that since the monster has two heads, he'll make an exception and give the monster a blue and an orange balloon. The man then has only one balloon left, but it pops. Oscar shows up and wants it. Bob (in voice-over) says that "Sesame Street was brought to you today by the letters X and M, and by the number 4".