SST Outline: Snuffy reads words

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here is an outline for a ficticious season 7 episode.

Scene 1
Big Bird and Snuffy tell the audience that today they will be reading words. They look at the Sesame Street sign and spell Sesame Street, where, as Big Bird points out, "a lot of interesting things happen at".

Inserts
  • Cartoon: B... us
  • Cookie Monster: bus stop
  • Sherlock Hemlock, as the Royal Smart Person, invents the exit sign
  • E: Enter and Exit cartoon
  • Luis puts an exit sign on a brick wall
  • Kermit: Taxi

Scene 2
Big Bird and Snuffy read the "SCRAM" sign on Oscar's trash can, then they read the "Hooper's Store" sign, as well as the "closed" sign. They then read the "Fix-It Shop" sign, as well as the "Back in 20 minutes" sign.

Inserts
  • 1-20 cartoon with four-armed man (english version)
  • 1-20 cartoon with four-armed man (spanish version)
  • Grover and Oscar's alphabet
  • There's a Bird on Me
  • Roosevelt Franklin's class spells "POISION"
  • Beat the Time: Cookie Monster
  • R and UN come together to spell RUN

Scene 3
Big Bird informs Snuffy that all wordsa re made of letters of the alphabet, and teaches the alphabet to Snuffy.

Inserts
  • Jazz Alphabet
  • Jazz #3
  • Prairie Dawn invites Grover, Herry, and Cookie to dinner
  • Three Song (Song of Three)
  • Harvey Kneeslapper: Three Sticks
  • Sand E/ e

Scene 4
Snuffy teaches Big Bird how to spell "Snuffleupagus".

Inserts
  • Letter on the Street Interview Show: N
  • Sesame Street News: Jack Be Nimble
  • Number Three Ball Film (cherry version)
  • Telephone Rock
  • Ernie has Bert wait outside the apartment
  • N-Nail
  • What's the Name of That Song?
  • The Great Cookie Thief
  • E-egg
  • Herbert Birdsfoot and the ET Family part 1
  • Everybody Eats
  • Herbert Birdsfoot and the ET Family part 2
  • Mad Painter #3
  • Herbert Birdsfoot and the ET Family part 3

Scene 5
Big Bird and Snuffy say goodbye, as Susan reads the sponsors and the credits rol. The ending stills include Ernie and Bert holding the Sesame Street sign and Mr. Hooper holidng the Children's Television Workshop sign.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about doing an Season 9 outline where a Muppet pelican flies north to eat at Hooper's Store, asking for fish?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
How about doing an Season 9 outline where a Muppet pelican flies north to eat at Hooper's Store, asking for fish?
Hmmm, I don't know about taking outline suggestions from others. You can write an outline like that, maybe use my recent Sesame Street outlines for reference as to how I have written them. If you don't know what seasons certain segments are from, you can look at the various episode pages at Mupet Wiki and see which ones are in pre-season 9 episodes (of course, I think it's safe to assume that any segment where Kermit wears two collars is from seasons 3-7).

But if you really want me to make such an outline, you can send me a private message listing what letters and numbers (between 2 and 12) you want to sponsor it, and with a list of some segmnets you'd like included.

But here are my guidelines:
  • Only include up to 3 segments each with Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, and/ or Grover.
  • Only include up to 2 segments each with Kermit (and only 1 news segment), Herry, The Count, and Prairie Dawn.
  • Try to include only 1 starring segment each with other characters (Big Bird, Guy Smiley, Roosevelt Franklin, etc).

However, I will not count segments where any of those characters only appear in the background (like the various characters who appear at the end of the sketch where Ernie locks Bert out to prepare for a suprise party), sketches where characters only make cameos (like Grover's cameo in the sketch where Kermit wants to ask people what makes them angry), or sketches where certain characters appear as part of the gang (Kermit and Bert in The Subway, most characters in The Kings Nose, and the entire casts of Prairie Dawn's pageants). If you ask for any of those then I won't count those to the character limits (for The King's Nose I'll only count that as part of the Ernie limit).

I've got other outline ideas of my own.