SST season 19 outline: sneezing on sesame street

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Enjoy this Sesame Street outline.

Scene 1
Luis is at work at the Fix-It Shop, and Herry brings his toaster to get fixed (Herry had crushed it). While waiting for it to get fixed, Herry starts sneezing, and soon other characters start sneezing. Luis comments that there must be a cold going around.

Inserts
  • a saw cuts an E
  • What's my Letter?
  • E-egg
  • Yosh Smengie gives Slimey clarinet lessons
  • Alone Song
  • I Wish I Had a Friend to Play with Me
  • Somebody Come and Play
  • Exit with Chris and the Alphabeats
  • E: enter and exit

Scene 2
Gina leaves work early becaus eshe's been sneezing on the job. She and Luis discuss ways to prevent others from catching her cold.

Inserts
  • a girl has a cold in her nose
  • The Ten Commandments of Health
  • Jazz #10
  • Henson Computer #10
  • Ten Tiny Turtles on the Telephone
  • Super Grover: The Gate Exit
  • Geometry of Circles

Scene 3
Big Bird and Snuffy discuss words that begin with S, including snuffleupagus, sesame street... and sneeze. Big Bird starfts sneezing, and then Snuffy sneezes... and blows away the mailbox!

Inserts
  • S-snake
  • Sammy the Snake
  • Typewriter: S-spring
  • Wind film
  • Monsterpiee Theater: Gone with the Wind
  • Detective Series: dot and line pattern

Scene 4
Oscar tells Bruno that he's enjoying the cold that's around, though he's upset that he doens't have one. Bruno then sneezes on Oscar, to which Oscar says" Oh, no! You have one, and I don't? Of course, I do like getting sneezed on."

Inserts
  • I'm an Aardvark
  • Home Run on the Range
  • letters in parts of a city street
  • Bert sneezes his nose off
  • Billy Jo Jive: money mystery

Scene 5
Luis closes shop, and is pleased that he hasn't caught the cold that's coming around. he reads the sponsors, but then sneezes himself.

Erine81981

Reaction score
This an actually episode or is it one you made up? It's a good one no matter if it's a real one or if you did this yourself. Loved it. Thanks for sharing it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This an actually episode or is it one you made up? It's a good one no matter if it's a real one or if you did this yourself. Loved it. Thanks for sharing it.
Yes, I made it up. That's why it's in the "fan fiction" folder.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yes, I made it up. That's why it's in the "fan fiction" folder.
I didn't know. I just clicked on it in the new theads and didn't look at the folder that it was in. But awsome work you did. Love it. I would have loved to have seen this as an actual episode. Keep up the good work.