SST Season 21 outline: a fun picnic

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Enjoy this Sesame Street season 21 outline.

Scene 1
The cast (Big Bird, Susan, Gordon, Mr, Handford, Snuffy, Alice, Barkley, Uncle Wally, Maria, Luis, Gabby, Miles, and Gina) gets ready to have a picnic. Gorodn brings a tablecloth, and everybody brings food, some bring picnic baskets.

Inserts
  • a woman has a picnic with foods that begin with P
  • My Favorite Letter
  • Typewriter: p-pencil
  • Sesame Street News: giving Little Red Riding Hood directions
  • I Can Do It By Myself

Scene 2
The gang has the picnic at a park. Barkley wants to go for a walk, so Bob takes Barkley for a walk, and lets Big Bird, Mr. Snuffleupagus, and Alice come along.

Inserts
  • The Ladybug Picnic
  • The Count counts mail
  • Pinball Number Count #12

Scene 3
During the walk, Bob talks to Big Bird, Snuffy, and Alice about how walking is good excersize.

Inserts
  • A New Way to Walk
  • pencils demonstrate first and last
  • Grover the waiter: hamburger
  • film about how noodles are made

Scene 4
As the cast gets ready to eat, Bruno brings Oscar to the picnic. Oscar decides to show them the food that he brought, taking each piece of food out of his trahs can. Oscar and Bruno have brought some rotten eggs, moldy bread, sardines, and sour ice cream. Needless to say, everybody loses their appetite.

Inserts
  • Everybody Eats
  • The Count's picnic
  • We All Sing with the Same Voice
  • A Song From Kermit
  • Bellhop #12
  • High 12
  • number creatures #12

Scene 5
Uncle Wally tells the cast about a picnic that he went to as a child. He claims that the picnic had all sorts of food, including hamburgers, hot dogs, pickles, ice cream, potatoes, jello, and sandwhiches. But at that picnic, it started tor ain, but everybody stayed anyway and ate the food, even though it was soggy. The other adults don't believe him, but Oscar wishes that he was at that picnic.

Inserts
  • a man uses a q as a hatrack
  • The Question Song
  • I'm an Aardvark
  • Miami Mice: Ernie takes his Rubber Duckie to the repair shop
  • B... us cartoon
  • Monsterpeice Theater: The 39 Stairs
  • Fay Ray: animal disguises

Scene 6
The cast had a great day at the picnic. Oscar is disgusted with all of the happiness, and announces that the show was brought to you by the letters P and Q, and by the number 12.

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a outline from season 25 when a snowstorm hits sesame street everybody stays at the furry arms for the night and the sponsors are C,P,7 And you can pick the segements cause i can't think of any ok?