SSU Episode Selection

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been curious as to how certain episodes were selected to be included in the SSU package that aired on Noggin. Season premiere episodes, I can understand, as well as the inclusion of multi-episode story arcs (the trip to Hawaii, Camp Echo Rock, etc.) and significant episodes such as Maria and Luis's wedding, and Mr. Hooper's death. But how did some of these other, more random episodes come to be selected to be included? Were they just chosen at random, or did anyone at SW feel there was some sort of significance about them to be included?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
That's a good question. But for the record, the New Mexico trip episodes, the remaining Puerto Rico episodes (if the trip lasted a week), and the remaining Maria and Luis' honeymoon episodes weren't included. Plus, the Season 16 premier wasn't included either.

Hopefully one day we'll find out.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I've always wondered why the 16th season premiere was the only season premiere that wasn't included. Was the episode lost? Was the tape badly damaged? I'd really love to see it. I think at this point that's the only season premiere I haven't seen yet.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I've always wondered why the 16th season premiere was the only season premiere that wasn't included. Was the episode lost? Was the tape badly damaged? I'd really love to see it. I think at this point that's the only season premiere I haven't seen yet.
My point exactly.