Stanley Cup/NBA Playoffs

SSLFan

Reaction score
Any hockey/basketball fans on here? Do you have your pick of which team will be going all the way to win their respective championships?

I'm not that big on hockey, but after our home team, the Detroit Red Wings, won the cup last year, I've been rooting for them to get it again.:big_grin:

As for NBA, I'm either going for :
The Lakers if the Cavs make it to the finals.
The Celtics if they beat the Cavs in the ECF and face LA in the finals (again).

I really hope the Celtics can pull through if KG doesn't play in the postseason. But this is the NBA, and anything can happen.:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's sucks what happened to Keven Garnet. My guess would be the the Lakers make it, and I think they actually have a chance this year. And yeah! The Cavs are most likely to make it though to the finals. It's taken me a while to warm up to Labron James, but I'm now feeling like he's starting to become an expienrence player, and if his team can't win, I don't blame him.

Anyway, I really do think that Dwayne Wade is the most underated player in the game today. He lead heat to a vicory a couple years ago and while shack most certantly can lead a team, he was only second banana when he was there.