Star Trek On Ice

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!! :crazy: That's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen all day. Unfortunately the sound on our computer has mysteriously disappeared (and I have a feeling it's my fault somehow...) but the visuals were great! I especially love the tribbles... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Random web sites...Great stress relievers indeed. (I'm currently both writing a paper AND on the internet! MULTI-TASKING!!! YAAY!!!) ...Actually, it's mainly because I HATE THIS CLASS WITH A PASSION and everytime the paper gets me stressed I try to find some way to lighten my mood.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Glad you liked it. People who make these things have way too much time on their hands (Like ... *ahem* ... me) :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
HA! That's hillarious!

So, who wants to start puting together Muppets on ice?

I see images of Beaker twirling! Chickens gliding! Sweetums in tights! ... tights?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
In other entertaining Star Trek/Buffy news check out what Joss Wheldon said when Entertainment Weekly asked what he was working on currently:

I'm doing Buffy: Deep Space Nine. It's gonna be really dark and badly perceived."​

:smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that's HILARIOUS!

ok I'm up for Muppet's on Ice....I'll be piggy (you don't have to zing me, I've done it myself)