1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Starbucks finger puppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by foofoocakes, Apr 17, 2003.

1. foofoocakes

foofoocakes New Member

I just went down to my Starbucks to buy my 3.00 cup of coffee and much to my suprise I found candy sticks with muppet finger puppets attached. there is A Kermit ,a Beaker and Fozzie (Fozzie had already sold out). They are really cute! Thought you would like to know.:)
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

HOW MUCH?????
  3. foofoocakes

foofoocakes New Member

2.75 Cheaper than my coffee:D
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

no surprise there!

Sarah
  5. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Aaaaaawwwww....They don't have MUPPET ones at MY Starbuck's....All WE have is chintzy lil' teddy bear ones.... :( (And $2.75 is LOTS cheaper than my caramel frappucino!)
  6. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

I was wondering if anyone else had seen them! I haven't gotten any yet, but will be this morning. Mine had Kermit, Fozzie, Beaker and I thought there was one more, but maybe not.:) :o :eek: Too bad there wasn't a Pepe, eh Sarah?:rolleyes:

My Mocha is only a little more than the fingerpuppets:

Starbucks Cafe Mocha Valencia =3.87
    Muppets Finger Puppets on candy stick =3.00
    Muppets Finger Puppets on top of my pen at work =Priceless

Deb:flirt:
  7. foofoocakes

foofoocakes New Member

The starbucks I was at is out now to but they promised me they would have more on tuesday. I talked to the manager and she said you should ask your store managers to order them for you. They are avilable to all starbucks outlets.
  8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The stores have had them for about a week. The official release date is tomorrow (Tuesday April 22). Three of them are available: Kermit, Fozzie and Beaker.
  9. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

OK, got em! :) :o :eek: Are only the first three. There are supposed to be six altogether. (at least that's what the tags say!) I wonder who the next 3 will be? :mad: :halo: and probably Gonzo (smilie quota).

Deb
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

April 22nd is a cool day on many fronts. My mom's birthday, the day I quit smoking 4 years ago and the release date for Madonna's album. Um...we'll see how cool that last one is. Might have to scratch that one. ;)

Those finger puppets look kind of funky. Not sure how I feel about them.
  11. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

1) you do NOT look old enough to be smoking-especially 4 years ago(compliment-enjoy!)
    2) they are a little rough (Have you ever tried sewing something that small? there's a reason I refuse to sew barbie clothes for my 10 year old daughter!
    :smirk:
    3) my co-workers went nuts over them, especially :eek:

12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

:D Thanks. I'm convinced if I hadn't quit smoking, I'd be looking all of my 29 years.

Yeah, it's probably difficult to sew that tiny. I'm not a coffee drinker. Is there a way to buy the lot of these without buying a beverage? I might just have my coffee drinking friends get em.
  13. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Buy a doughnut!....i'm guessing Starbucks does NOT sell doughnuts, i've never been in one, and i've NEVER heard of people getting doungnuts there!!!;) why couldn't these little things be at Tim Hortens?

Zack)Rowlf the, my new keyboard's already broke!:mad: i knew i shouldn't have eaten Pez around it!!!Just kidding!Dog.;)
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I don't do donuts either. LOL! I stay away from bread for the most part. I also stay away from caffeine, alcohol (except for a very rare celebration) and sweets. Kind of a health nut of sorts. Anyway, there aint much at Starbucks (or any such place) that I can get. Restaurants are equally as interesting for me. So I'm wondering if it's like most Mc Donald’s where you can buy the toy separately.
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah... I went before Easter (It would have made more sense to have them in stores then, at any rate) and all they had were cheap fabric lambs, and county bear look alikes!
  16. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Ok,

Yes, you can buy just the toys. In fact you have to, as they don't come with the food like a Happy Meal. *laughs*

Second, yes you can get doughnuts at Starbucks, but only a select few Krispy Creme varieties. They also sell fancy, expensive pastery type things.

Third, I checked a Starbucks in PA on Good Friday... nothing Muppety, just Easter stuff. I'll have to hit the one here today if I can. Although I won't buy them prolly.
  17. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

They come as a topper for a candy stick (kinda like a candy cane). I kept the Muppets and gave my kids the candy (they can make it last for weeks). Of course, they weren't happy about me keeping :) :o :eek: .

PS I get the young thing alot too, no one believes I have two teenage daughters, and I'm almost 35. They also think my younger sister is older than me.
  18. foofoocakes

foofoocakes New Member

Got Fozzy this morning. They are all sitting on my desk they are a little funky but they make me smile.
  19. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

AAUUGGHHH!!

I got my FozzIE Bear, Kermit, and Beaker the other day; @$3/ea.

They have Animal and Piggy's pictures on the card, but these are 1-3 of 6 characters that they're doing. So, Animal and Piggy are next--wonder who mysterious #6 will be? Gonzo? Pepe?
  20. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

I'm thinkin Gonzo:concern: , but would like to see the Chef. Go figure.