1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Starbucks finger puppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by foofoocakes, Apr 17, 2003.

1. GPrime1

GPrime1 Member

There is a possibility of me getting a digital camera for Monday so I could send you the pics then, that is if someone doesn't beat me to it first. I have pictures of all the chalkboards I've done so far (some of them still need to be developed), but I'd have to scan them all so that's most likely a project for August...
  2. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Yeah! and I was begining to think they were not coming! Thanks for the news! I guess there not out in my area yet, i went today, even before i read this thread and there was a new shipment of Kermit, Fozzie and Beaker.
  3. toyzboy

toyzboy New Member

List?

So, which ones are currently available, and are there any more planned?

Thanks.
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

The finger puppets currently available are going to vary from store to store. Most have sold out, but you might luck out if you check out a multitude of them.

So far these are the puppets that have been released:

Kermit
    Fozzie
    Beaker
    Animal
    Gonzo
    Rowlf

Miss Piggy and Chef are supposedly coming out as well. Plus there have been rumblings about a Christmas Promotion of some sort.
  5. Ed man

Ed man New Member

My sister went to a Starbucks in our Target and the employee showed her the Piggy and Chef finger puppet. The employee said that they would be released next week but since they showed my sister, they let her buy them. She still hasn't given me the piggy one yet, but I did get the Chef. He looks like the Chef. Only he has more of a double (or should I say triple) chin.
    Anyways, be on the lookout for these two within the next week or so!

-ERIC
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

None of the &*^% Starbucks in my area even have wave 2 yet!!!!!!

I'd KILL for a Chef!
  7. radionate

radionate New Member

I'm betting they got them and sold out already
  8. Drtooth

Considering we have a million Fozzies (and everything takes forever to reach the west coast... trust me) I doubt it...

I just wanted a Rowlf... is that a crime???
  9. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

I live on the west coast and we've had the second set for awhile now. They just re-stocked it too. Haven't seen Chef or Piggy yet. :D
  10. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Miss Piggy and the Swedish Chef are definitely out there. I picked mine up this week. If anybody is looking for them in Oklahoma City, try the Starbucks at the Penn Square Mall. I didn't see them at first, just assorted Fozzies, Animals, Gonzos (Gonzi?), and Rowlfs. Then I looked at the display to the right of the register, and they were there in all their glory. Happy hunting!

:)
  11. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

I have them all (well, except the 2 new ones) there are Kermit :concern: :o :sympathy: :halo: and :eek:, theres a 2nd addition for Kermit. the new ones incclude that one and Miss. Piggy and Dr. Hunnydew, So Ive been told, I have people at work look out for me (since I hate coffee yuck! : )
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The two new ones are Miss Piggy and the Swedish Chef. I haven't heard of a Bunsen one. :confused:
  13. radionate

radionate New Member

I haven't heard about the second addition for Kermit either. I thought that he had been rereleased, but not a new one made.

Although I thought somewhere I heard rumblings about Xmas ones?

I saw the cookies too! They look great! Too bad I can't eat them. :(
  14. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

"I saw the cookies too! They look great! Too bad I can't eat them."

They are lemon flavored...I wouldn't want to eat them then...uck!

I think Kermit, Beaker and maybe Fozzie were rerelased with a tag that stated it.
  15. The Gobeek

The Gobeek New Member

finger puppets

:attitude: I think the finger puppets look cheap. I wouldn't pay that much for them and I am offended that they even used the muppets at all to sell useless junk at starbucks.
  16. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

That's kind of harsh, don't you think? No, they aren't of the greatest quality, but have YOU ever tried to sew something that small? :mad: I have, and its no mean feat. I for one was thrilled (of course I'm easily amused:p) to find two of my favorite things in one place. I have them on my desk at work, and it never fails that someone comes up to admire them.

Deb :flirt:
  17. WebmasterMama

WebmasterMama New Member

Finger Puppets Wanted

Ok.. I'm dying to have Beaker, Gonzo, and Animal. I have a bid on a set at Ebay but am pretty sure I'll get out bid. Anyone's stores still carrying these and could get them for me? I'd pay for shipping even (i'm in Arlington, VA).
  18. Drtooth

Aren't collectibles by default useless?

But I agree with Puppets. etc. They are quite small, so detail is pretty hard to do... Besides, Fozzie, Chef, Rowlf, and Beaker were well done. the others, not so much.

I wish they'd sell the puppets sepperate. I hate those candy sticks. They taste awful!
  19. WebmasterMama

WebmasterMama New Member

RE: Puppets

So what if they are useless... you don't need to buy them. If someone likes them - great.

And I don't really care that Starbucks is selling them. I don't see them popping up elsewhere.
  20. Drtooth

I'd love to get Gonzo and possibly Animal (to complete the collection... the nerfball head doesn't exactly WOW me....) but they sold out before I knew they had them. I was EXTREEMLY lucky to get Rowlf though!

Hopefully wave 2 will be rereleased like series 1 was...