Start banning people

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Honestly, can we not have threads on politics on here? Everyone seems to be in a foul mood because of it, and I think members on here should leave politics on Facebook and other social media. MC isn't the appropriate place to talk about it. I mean I get it I hate Trump too but... just talk about it elsewhere.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Honestly, can we not have threads on politics on here? Everyone seems to be in a foul mood because of it, and I think members on here should leave politics on Facebook and other social media. MC isn't the appropriate place to talk about it. I mean I get it I hate Trump too but... just talk about it elsewhere.
If I could like a post a hundred times I would

This. This exactly. It's politics that is making people so hostile. Politics has no place on a muppets forum, and the hostility is why politics are typically banned from most places to begin with.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To me, politics is like the equivalent of Papa John's pizza.

See what I did there?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Exact.