1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Start banning people

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sgt Floyd, Feb 26, 2018.

1. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Well, I once got like 8 likes in the Steve Whitmire thread when I posted a reaction gif...

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  2. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Ooh yeah she told you so @Pig's Laundry !!!

3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Well then, I stand corrected.
    It's still an extremely rare occurrence though.

4. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

The most I got was I think the post about no politics on MC.

5. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

I'm bumping this back up because more inexcusable behavior has been going on here. Something has to be done about all this, or else I'm done with this site.

6. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

I have been away from this site for awhile, and it's a shame that inexcusable behavior is going on. I hope that whoever is doing it is caught and banned from Muppet central.

7. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

They aren't, sadly. :smirk:

8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Hey I just saw your message on The Muppet Movement Facebook page, I'm glad you were able to make it back!

scooterfan360 likes this.
  9. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

Thanks, it really scared me for a moment, I thought that I was banned from MC for no reason at first:laugh:. But I then realized that it was just a technical difficulty.

dwayne1115 likes this.