1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Starting the web server move right now

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by stephenjlizard, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Hey everyone, don't be surprised if the MuppetCast.com website goes away for a day or two. I PROMISE it'll be back in short order. We're initiating the process of migrating everything over right now. Wish me luck!
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Good Luck Steve. We're all with you.
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

may the force be with you, here have some coleslaw
  4. Haha thanks guys. Still uploading some stuff. The new death star - er, I mean website - should be fully operational by tonight.
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Breathing heavily... Good, make it so #1. Just don't slam the new weapon into Ludicrous speed again this time.
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Our thoughts are with you in these trying times Steve
  7. dwayne1115

(In his Yoda voice)
    Use the force Steve very well indeed yes very well indeed. Show you the way of the server i will yes.

(Cough Cough)

I can only do that voice for a short time lol the site looks good well it really looks the same but I'm glad it is back.
  8. Funny you mention Yoda, given whose comments on Richard MIGHT be on the show this week...
  9. dwayne1115

When did Yoda talk about Richard?
  10. Yoda didn't. But the guy who performed him just did.
  11. dwayne1115

no freaking way are you telling me that you got an interview with FRANK! man you are lucky i almost hate you for it.
  12. The Count

Wha? Dave, Jocelyn, and now Frank? Will wait to hear the podcast. But if it is so... Layin' down the title of coolest Muppet podcast at your feet.

Edit: And in the words of another guest you reported on at the main page... "EEVIL!"
  13. Well, don't rush so fast. He emailed me his thoughts on Richard; we didn't get to actually speak. But no, Frank sent his thoughts, Dave G. sent in some thoughts, and I'm actually speaking with Peter Coogan in a little while. Also maybe going to get ahold of a few more folks, including some people in Richard's family. Shaping up to be a good tribute!
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

Peter Coogans a fantastic one. Well done on Frank.
  15. The Count

Hmmm... Not familiar with Peter Coogan. Actually interested to hear from Kids in the Hall member Kevin McDonald. And if you get to talk to some of Richard's family, especially Amanda his niece, please tell her MC and the RHLC miss her.
  16. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, sounds awesome Steve! Sorry, but who's Peter Coogan?
  17. Peter Coogan is a longtime producer of children's television with a really good history with Henson. Shame he doesn't have a Muppet Wiki page. Maybe those of us who know something about him should start it! He's going to be on again in the next week or so with Martin Baker, as they both work together now, but he had some time this evening so we decided to talk about Richard for a little bit.
  18. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks. And yeah, tell Richard's family we say hi!
    ;)
  19. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Oh wow, you actually got an email from Frank? ! That's awesome! And according to MuppetWiki Peter Coogan was the Production Manager for Ghost of Faffner Hall, is that right?

And yes, Richard's niece was very generous with her time here when she didn't have to be, so hats off to her. ;)
  20. Yep, Peter's been a producer/production guy for decades. I just got off the horn with him, and we agreed to talk more later once the Richard tribute is done. I also might get to talk a little bit with Martin Baker tomorrow, as well as David Rudman (if he has the time).