1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

State of the Muppets - An Opinion

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Frogster, Aug 11, 2008.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yes. If only people could see that. Without art, many of our favorite things wouldn't exist. Without sewing as an art, puppetry wouldn't exist. Without writing as an art, quality entertainment wouldn't exist. And without imaginative ingenius as a part of art, creativity wouldn't exist. Merge all of those things together--along with music (another art)--and The Muppets would be born! XD
  2. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It's true and as long as that is around the muppets will never die even if we get no more movies IMHO:)
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Agreed. And The Muppets won't die as long as they have fans.
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Yep, and even if it is just a few, that is something *has hope:excited:*
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yes it is. And something is better than nothing. But then again, even nothing is something, which means that it's nothing anymore and...*gets confused*
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Nothing is the not having of anything when you really mean to say it's something. So nothing is something when we have a fandom of anything like muppets:coy:
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Something like that...XD
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Yay hippie logic! :) One of the muppets best friends :excited: *in a very good way* :D
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Hippie logic rocks. Peace and love all around! XD
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

All we are saying, is give frogs a chance :)!
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And bears, pigs, chickens, and whatevers too! XD
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It's true :excited:! Golly, that almost makes me want to do another muppets music video someday..every little bit to help :)
  13. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Every little bit does help.
  14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yeah, it really does.
  15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

For it means The Muppets are inching closer to having a possible heyday again.
  16. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

What thread was merged into this one?
  17. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

None that I know of:coy: Oh..um..that thread :\...
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Same. All I know is the title of the thread was changed.
  19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

How could you have missed that? There was a big uproar about the mergining. :p

Dwayne, it was my thread titled "Seriously" merged into Frogster's previously titled "Are You Serious?" but mine was merged into his after the title change. My thread was basically the big post of mine on the first page of the thread and the responses after it.
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I was moving into college yesterday.