Statler and Waldorf On Great Day SA

rtgentry

Reaction score
Just informed that Statler and Waldorf would be guests on the San Antonio Kens 5 morning show Great Day SA on Tuesday morning. If you are in the area , check it out. I will video it.
Last time they had muppets (kermit) on the show (satelite), he was promoting the season 1 release. Could this be a plug for season 2??????

Still I cant wait.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
As far as I know, this would be Yerrid and Massey's first time on TV performing S&W. Would be interesting if for TV and movies they reverted back to Steve and Dave.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Gee, I reallllly miss the old statler and waldorf.. :frown: Waldorf was really off. The voice was too high. The new way they built the old guys make them look fake. Sorry I gave it 2 out of 4 stars. Man I miss steve and dave doing the guys.
I really dont like the newer waldorf. Maybe since they guys are getting more exposure they have gotten face lifts?

pepestarr

Reaction score
Has the show happened? I think Yerrid and Massey do a good job with S and W but not as good as Steve and Dave

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I miss Jim and Richard too. I had not been on movies.com in a while, and so I decided to see what S&W had to say. At first I did not like the voice change because for the past two days I have been watching Season 1 of the Muppet Show. Yes there is a huge difference in the voices that I think need a whole lot of work, but the character's personality is the same it's just you have to look for it. Be thankful we haven't lost the characters completely.

ps: I think it is the second episode but there is a S&W on Movies.com where they send out lester the weasle. Watch the background. There are people just dancing their heart out in NY.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
froggiegirl18 said:
I miss Jim and Richard too. I had not been on movies.com in a while, and so I decided to see what S&W had to say. At first I did not like the voice change because for the past two days I have been watching Season 1 of the Muppet Show. Yes there is a huge difference in the voices that I think need a whole lot of work, but the character's personality is the same it's just you have to look for it. Be thankful we haven't lost the characters completely.

ps: I think it is the second episode but there is a S&W on Movies.com where they send out lester the weasle. Watch the background. There are people just dancing their heart out in NY.
just so you know it's the lovely dirty streets of los angeles that takes place on not nyc just thought I'd inform you :smile: :wink:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Did anyone see this? How was it? Was it Dave and Steve? What Happened?

Travelling Pat