1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Statler and Waldorf on "The Soup" March 21

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by bluebomber95, Mar 21, 2012.

1. bluebomber95

bluebomber95 Member

Statler & Waldorf are on E!'s entertainment clip show "The Soup" tonight at 10/9c, so tune in if you want to see them exchange a few good jokes.

Nasubionna and Phillip like this.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know about the appearance. Much appreciated!
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I saw this quite by accident actually... still, those two never cease to make me laugh, they never get old (pun intended)! :sleep: :boo:
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hee-hee, well done sir! ;)

I juuuuuust caught the end, so I've got my DVR setup to record the repeat tomorrow night. What I saw was great, so I know the whole show will be worth it (plus, I love The Soup anyway!).
  5. Borples

Borples Active Member

Loved this! They were in really good form. My favorite part was all of the laughter from the audience (audience? crew? peanut gallery?). Here's a link to the rest of it.

http://www.thesouptv.com/clips/video/180837
  6. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

This is an appearance I've actually wanted to see happen for a really long time! If there'a a show/format that these two are PERFECT for, it's The Soup.