Statler & Waldorf on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon TONIGHT (3/20/09)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
that was great ... CSI joke was a little obvious ... but I couldnt' help but laugh

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That was just... AWESOME. Our old guys were SO on last night. I couldn't believe it... they had the audience's complete attention and ripped Segel and Fallon a new one--I loved it! Segel seems to work with them very well and it's VERY exciting to finally see the Muppets associated with him. We're getting closer and closer to the movie... It's going to be a fun trip, gang. Glad you're along for the ride! :cool:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
thanks for the link greg :boo: and :sleep: had me laughin pritty hard hahaha :smile: good show!

"you can charge people to leave!" hahaha..thats CLASSIC statler & waldorf there man

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Jason and Jimmy are two people who know how to act with the Muppets. This was a great appearance because of that. Thanks for the info, Greg.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I loved this late-night comeback for the two elderly gentlemen! They fitted in really well, and it felt totally natural for them to be there! I'd love to see them as reoccurring guests on the show, actually. Funny and clever. Liked it! Gets my stamp of approval. Hehe.

Bea:zany:{*a boot hits the screen* Yup, there's the stamp right there...}regard