Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

Lynnette

Reaction score
Right, but what about a bi-fortnight?!

Harvey Towers said:
Bi-weekly? So, fortnightly then...
Yeah, we generally don't use fortnightly in the U.S. but we should - it sure would clear things up. And it's a great sounding word too. No matter what the true meaning of bi-weekly (or bi-monthly or by-annually for that matter), we often have to clarify with each other, "Do you mean this week plus the week after next or twice this week?"

Well, I guess we'll all be back here to discuss the next installment in a fortnight. :smile:

-Lynnette

Lynnette

Reaction score
Next episode...

Just to make sure I don't confuse anyone by being silly, the next episode is actually scheduled for July 20 - not in a fortnight from today. Right? Right! :confused:

-Lynnette

unclematt

Reaction score
I was not happy with Rowlf's performance but I am starting to believe this is just me. Yes it was great to see him back in action but it seemed to me like the whole performance was off. Maybe I am wrong. Is there anyone else outhere that would agree with me that the performance was off.

MWoO

Reaction score
Well ANY performace of an old character by a new performer will be off. It's just life. It will never seem perfect because it will never be perfect. You just have to accept the chages or never waytch anything new.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i liked the GMC music and it was nice to have Rowlf finally speak

unclematt

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Well ANY performace of an old character by a new performer will be off. It's just life. It will never seem perfect because it will never be perfect. You just have to accept the chages or never waytch anything new.
I realize all that and really this is the first time I am having a problem with a new performer performing a character. I dont know, it just seemed like it needed alot of work. It could just be me and maybe I will grow used to it. All and all Iam glad to see them using Rowlf again.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm in a hurry for Jerry Nelson's characters to be re-cast with new performers, now, so we can see the EM Band back in full swing (now that we have performers for Dr. Teeth, Janice, and Animal--thank GOODNESS Dave's still there to play Zoot!)

MWoO

Reaction score
Yes, thank God Dave is there to play the character that almost never talks. lol That really does stink when you think about it. Steve and Dave are there to play Lips and Zoot and yet niether characters talk or sing usually. How ironic.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Never thought of it that way, either!!

Yes, we need Floyd to be re-cast now. We need our TMS EM BAND rockin' again.

We got Rowlf back, YAY! Lovin' that!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
There's a new episode up--Stealth, and The Island. Johnny Fiama's in it, and make sure you click on the "bonus clip" button for some fun with Pepe.

:boo: :sleep: :rolleyes: