Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying that we get new muppet material every two weeks. Even if it is only for 5 minutes it is wuite enjoyable. The material is funny and I personally would like to see more mock celebrity interviews.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed too, that all of the guest stars were being done by him. But hey, that's okay. I love Johnny, myself, so maybe I'll see more of him.

If the Swedish Chef is the next guest star, that will be excellent! Hard to understand, though, eh? :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It'd be cool if they could get Pepe to translate for the Swedish Chef, who, at the end of the bit, grabs him and puts him in a pot to cook him!!

MWoO

Reaction score
That could be done, but Bill does both. Either someone else wouldh ave to take over the Chef or there would need to be dubbing.

beaker

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
I'm really enjoying that we get new muppet material every two weeks. Even if it is only for 5 minutes it is wuite enjoyable. The material is funny and I personally would like to see more mock celebrity interviews.
I agree, for the first time in ages we have new Muppety goodness guaranteed every two weeks. For th elongest time, if we had new nuggets of Muppety stuff online every now and then be it a commercial or guest appearence it was nice.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
this could be a way to see some characters we haven't seen in a while, I'm hoping for Link or Dr. Strangepork.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've been hoping for those for a LONG time. Steve does an awesome Link voice.

Beauregard

Reaction score
In the outcuts from Muppet's From Space, Kermit goes into different voices.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same in the KSY. He does lots of funny voices. Its fun to watch Steve forget his line or mess up. He does funny stuff with Kermit.