Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gulp*

I meant, in the outcuts of KSY, not MFS..sorry...

rexcrk

Reaction score
I think steve also does Link's voice in the Muppet Party Cruise video game.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Episode 4

I did not get cataract surgery to see that!

Staler and Waldorf from the Balcony Episode 4 is now up; if they were any less funny they would have a show on the internet!

This episode has trailers for both Duece Bigalow: European Gigalow and Dukes of hazard, and also features the Sewdish Chef making a pair of Daisy Dukes.

Bill (I presume) as The Swedish Chef is very good in classic Chef style as he begins of course with a bunch of daisies (or was it self-rasing flower?) to make a pair of Daisy Dukes.

Bill must have done mustof his characters by now, I'd expect Pepe to return next week, but who knows we might see Bobo, Dr Teeth and even Zippety Zap or Clueless soon.

Oh, and just time for this week's Balconism:

COUGH-in

When you see a main character cough in the first half of the movie and you know that they’ll be dead by the end of the film!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*jaw drops*

The Swedish Chef...he...that is...and then...wow...

Call me sad, but I thought this Swedish Chef was the best voice replacement I've seen so far. He has life, he has the voice, and he has more charcter than I have seen for a long while. His voice, while slightly less fast and furious as Jims, was pretty much right on. I thought. Perhaps a teeny bit younger sounding then Jim's Chef....still, the Daisy Dukems was hilarious. the Daisies, and the look on his face when he picked them up! And teh smipping...

Well, I liked it. Your thoughts folks?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well I thought it was dandylions!

...er, I mean dandy. Sorry, I like to replace dandy with dandylions, but I realized that doesn't quite work in this situation because we're talking about daisies... sort of... um, yeah.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Haha, yeah. I loved the Chef. ^_^ And a little moonshining to the daisy dukes. ^_^

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's funny. I love these new little shows on Movies.com. Great stuff, and edgy, too.

Chef was funny, too. Good to see him back.

MWoO

Reaction score
I actually did not like it much I thought the Chef was horrible. Bill does not seem to do well with Chef at all. The voice constantly cracked it it sounded more like the same 3 words over and over again than a real mock swedish language. I'm starting to get annoyed while watching thse now.

MWoO

Reaction score
They just don't seem funny anymore and the acting is so hack. I just don't think it is natural. I actually get annoyed while watching.