1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Status Question

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Count, Apr 2, 2012.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi, I happen to need some help. Okay, so I've figured out that the area where it says "Block Quote Start/Block Quote End" underneath a particular member's name and title on their snapshot profile page is meant for a Facebook-style status. At this moment, my own states: "And now for numbers in the news..." The doubt I have is, how do I change it? What links do I have to click on to access the edit field to change that message? Hope to get some replies from someone who'd know soon, thanks. :confused:
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm having the same problem! Mine says "March 20th can't come any sooner", and, as you can see, its May 1st. I want to change mine too! :eek:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I also can't figure this out. I have no idea how to change it!
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

There used to be a place to edit/change it under your avatar where you change your personal details, but it has disappeared.
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

If they were going to remove the feature, at least they should have cleared the status messages :/
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I can't even figure out how to make a status message in the first place let alone how to change it.:confused:

Not that I'm really all that worried about it but it sure feels confusing all the same. I can't even see that Block Quote Start/Block Quote End place Ed mentioned on my profile page at all. Very strange.:fishy:
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Yes, I think that if statuses are not a part of the forum upgrade then I would like them cleared, because mine is referring to an album I downloaded nearly two months ago.
  8. Sgt Floyd

Indeed. Mine is oh so redundant. Glad I changed it right before the upgrade or I would have had that I like potatoes XD
  9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

This is being worked on. We'll let you know the status (so to speak) as soon as possible.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Oh good, I was wondering what happened.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

Thanks, Phillip! :)
  12. Sgt Floyd

Any word the status messages? I was struck with inspiration :p
  13. CaseytheMuppet

Don't mean to bump this, but has this issue been resolved? I see others who (i think) have updated statuses, but I still can't change mine. :o