Status Question

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I happen to need some help. Okay, so I've figured out that the area where it says "Block Quote Start/Block Quote End" underneath a particular member's name and title on their snapshot profile page is meant for a Facebook-style status. At this moment, my own states: "And now for numbers in the news..." The doubt I have is, how do I change it? What links do I have to click on to access the edit field to change that message? Hope to get some replies from someone who'd know soon, thanks. :confused:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem! Mine says "March 20th can't come any sooner", and, as you can see, its May 1st. I want to change mine too! :eek:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I also can't figure this out. I have no idea how to change it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There used to be a place to edit/change it under your avatar where you change your personal details, but it has disappeared.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If they were going to remove the feature, at least they should have cleared the status messages :/

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I can't even figure out how to make a status message in the first place let alone how to change it.:confused:

Not that I'm really all that worried about it but it sure feels confusing all the same. I can't even see that Block Quote Start/Block Quote End place Ed mentioned on my profile page at all. Very strange.:fishy:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yes, I think that if statuses are not a part of the forum upgrade then I would like them cleared, because mine is referring to an album I downloaded nearly two months ago.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Indeed. Mine is oh so redundant. Glad I changed it right before the upgrade or I would have had that I like potatoes XD