Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter dead at 46

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I remember when he died. I was in in London and walking round the city,and hopping on and off the tube trains, I heard one of free newspaper distributors shouting out something about him but didn't take much notice, but about an hour later I saw the front page and was pretty shocked, its weird to see a whole train full of people with newspapers with news like that from your home country, everyone was talking about it and was shocked too.

unclematt

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I wouldn't want to watch that. It'd be the same as seeing someone we all loved in our families having their passing put out there for the world to see. I wouldn't want that, and I'm sure his family wouldn't.
I didnt think I would want to see it either but when I happened across the Sadam hanging I had to watch it. I am afraid that if I happen across the footage I would watch it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, Saddam was evil, and that isn't untouching at all--I watched that and didn't feel guilty or sad by it.

Steve was full of life and happiness, and enjoyed what he was doing. Seeing that come to an end would be crushing--and I wasn't even one of the full-time viewers.

I'll try to see the show as it is meant to be seen. I couldn't watch the actual footage, though.

wes

Reaction score
From what I read on the CNN article is that the footage was given to Terry his wife from the Australian police Coroner and she could do what she wanted, it was stated that it will be distroyed. I don't blam her.

But beside that I was thinking that Steve Has to be looking Down from Heaven thinking "Krikey, I can believe that I didn't get eaten by a Nasty Croc!" He's probably having a Good laugh!!