Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter dead at 46

Xerus

Reaction score
It's a shock hearing poor Steve is dead. Whenever I watch those shows, I always get worried if either he or his wife would end up getting killed by one of those animals either on the land or sea. Now it's actually happened to the poor Crocodile Hunter.

R.I.P. Mr. Steve Irwin. I'll always remember you. :cry:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
We all learned it from Steve. You know, Steve Irwin may be gone, but I'm sure he's still living inside us...believing in us.

F

furryredmonster

RIP STEVE IRWIN!! :cry:

He was way to young to die, he had an almost 3 year old son and an 8 year old daughter!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
That's sad, but I am not surprised at all about this. RIP.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Poor Crock hunter. My thoughts and wishes go to the family as well. RIP Steve.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
R.I.P. Steve Irwin.

What's interesting in a strange way, is that how he died. It was a stingray's barb going straight to his chest, and piercing his heart. He didn't even actively provoke the thing either. It just...happened!

*shakes her head a bit* Rest in peace, Steve. Rest in peace.

muppetperson

Reaction score
He will be sadly missed.I only saw him once.He came through the Kitchen at work as we were plating up meals for a dinner he was attending.He looked at us and said crikey, take a look at these guys.He was just as genuine as he was on TV.By the way, Terri was informed.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's a good and bad thing.

Your right Sara, that is strange. It came to him rather then him coming to it.

Kiki

Reaction score
How upsetting is that? :cry:
Steve was something really special here in Australia, and I'll bet they'll be no one else like him. I only saw him up in Queensland early this year.
Rest in peace, Steve Irwin. :frown: