1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Steve Whitmire and Kermit appearing at National Puppetry Festival

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Muppet Frog, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

On July 15th, Steve Whitmire and Kermit will be at the National Puppetry Festival talking about their careers, future projects and unique connection together at 7:30pm.
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  2. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

3. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

grrr i wish i could go
  4. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

It's occurring in Atlanta, Georgia.
  5. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I am in Atlanta this week, and I am GOING! Final Harry Potter in the afternoon, Steve and Kermit in the evening. OH HAPPY DAY! :excited:
    Barry S Lee likes this.
  6. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!
  7. AndyWan Kenobi

I'm so flippin' excited about it!
  8. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Siiiigh. I live in Atlanta, and while this is going on I'll be busy earning a living. Stoopid adulthood.
  9. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Well, it's kind of like magic movies for kids ... when dead parents come back to life, or goblins attack, or whatever, the adults are ALWAYS left out of the awesomeness that is magic. :p
  10. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Oh my-- I was supposed to go, but I canceled! ><;;;
  11. AndyWan Kenobi

Wow. We just got back from seeing Steve and Kermit, and I don't think I'll ever stop smiling! I will post more comprehensive comments soon, but let me just say that I will be forever grateful to the woman who asked the last question of the night. She asked if we could close out the evening by all singing together with Kermit. And we did. All of us--the lovers, the dreamers, and me. :) Thanks, Steve! And thanks, Kermit!
    Aaron, Barry Lee and theprawncracker like this.
  12. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, when you get to spend time with the Muppets and their performers it's an experience you'll never forget. Every fan should have that opportunity.
  13. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I hate you forever, you lucky jerk! I also wish I was you. ;) Please post as much as you can remember.
  14. AndyWan Kenobi