Steve Whitmire as Link Hogthrob

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki, it says that Steve performed Link in the 2 video games Muppet Race Mania and Muppets Party Cruise. Can someone please tell me what Steve's Link's voice sounds like because I never heard it before?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki, it says that Steve performed Link in the 2 video games Muppet Race Mania and Muppets Party Cruise. Can someone please tell me what Steve's Link's voice sounds like because I never heard it before?
It sounds like... Link Hogthrob?

Seriously, though, if you have Kermit's Swamp Years (or if you can get it from the library) on DVD, watch the outtakes. There's a moment where Kermit plays the "egotistical actor." Steve does his Link voice there... Or rather, Kermit impersonating Link...

Anyway, I really like Steve's Link voice. 'tis spot on.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yup, I thought Steve's Link was pretty spot-on. But then again, Link's voice is pretty similar to Kermit's lol.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea Steve can do a really good Link, and I hope he does it more.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm with Scoot. I was just heading here to say that you should check out the Kermit's Swamp Years outtakes (although they are pretty much the ONLY thing in that film worth checking out...)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've been barking up this tree for YEARS now... not just so much Link... but I've been trying to see how a lot of the recast specifically for this game characters sounded. I can't find much on Youtube, but a playthrough were someone talks trough the whole thing, and he hasn't unlocked Link yet, to my knowledge.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The ony voices that sound really bad off in the game are Crazy Harry, and I also think the Newsman. I never really thought Brian Henson made a good Newsman, or janic. Other then that, and having Animal voice by John Kenady insteed of Eric Jacksbson everyone sounded good.