1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Steve Whitmire contact info

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by michaelmoo, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Space Muppet New Member

Nope, I just performed that particular puppet in the beach scenes. When the puppets don't speak, anybody can perform them.
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Is this address still legit? I would love get a signed picture or even just a nice picture of Kermit.

The Muppet Holding Company
    1201 Grand Central Avenue
    Glendale, CA 91201
    gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You know what what have I got to lose? I'm gonna send a letter to both addresses. I'll even send one to Disney. Never know!
    gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  4. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

What do I have to do? Do I have to send a self-adressed envelope?
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Probably...I haven't even written a letter yet. I was thinking of making a video and just putting it on YouTube. Hey it might work! :p
  6. Bend98 New Member

It may sound daft but I am trying to collect as many muppet/ sesame street puppeteers, do you have an address I can write to?
  7. Space Muppet New Member

My real name's Greg Jarnigan. You can contact/follow me on Twitter: RJ_RedneckJedi
  8. KingR76 Active Member

This is something I wish I knew:

I'll tell you THE most mortifying thing of this all, I could have given Steve the Letter I'd Written him on Wednesday - how could I have not even done that? And unfortunately it was later that I met Bill (had a Photo with him) and I could have said to him:

"Hi Bill, would it be ok for you to give this letter to Steve?"

But I thought it may have seemed cheeky to do that, so I didn't.

I cannot believe I was so, well stupid! This is why I'd like to know where precisely to send the letter.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well apparently don't send it to Disney I can just see Disney now throwing it in a pile of nothing! I might try the Jim Henson Company or Sesame Street next. :/ Cause I sent mine to Disney and probably wasn't the best thing to do. -_-
  10. KingR76 Active Member

Understood. The Jim Henson Company kind of sounds like the best bet. But I'd like to hope it actually did get to him.
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I would hope it got there and Disney is actually make an effort to get it to him but good luck with that. I have a feeling smaller companies like the Jim Henson Company would make more of an effort. I was joking no wonder I haven't gotten a response Kermit wasn't even in the United States. Lol! As far as I know that's all the promoting their doing for the DVD release world wide. Lol! SO STEVE IF YOUR READING OR KERMIT PLEASE CHECK WITH DISNEY! LOL! Yeah I know it's a long shot but what have I got to loose? XD
  12. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

See now back when I got my autograph we wrote to the Muppet holding company adress but I don't think that one is valid anymore... I remember hearing stories at the time how they would get together while they were working on a projects (Probably wizard of Oz) and sign photos.... don't know if its true....though My signed Kermit is one of my most prized possessions... its signed by "kermit" and Steve whitmire and addressed to a very special teacher (the student who requested it didn't give them my name sadly) if you look at the background of my video blogs you can see it (well any of them before June when I was filming in my cassroom)
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know and I saw it posted on your wall in your YouTube videos. I hate to sound selfish but I've never wanted to meet anyone famous in my life except for Kermit. I mean besides Jim Henson himself which omg would've been the biggest honor of a lifetime but unfortunately since that's never gonna happen meeting Kermit and I am serious is probably the only thing on my bucket list. And heck even if I never get to meet him a response back to the letter I wrote would be good enough for me. I really hope Steve gets that letter because I sent him a special picture and I wrote two letters. One to Kermit and one to Steve.
  14. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Hope it works out for you Pinky....I'm guessing if you didn't get a return to sender thats a good thing...wen we did write it took a lon time (Months) to get a response.... but we got a nice letter and the student who sent for these also got a signed picture of Rowlf. I wish the Muppeteers did more live appearances across the country. Kevin Clash came to Milwaukee once but by the time I tried ordering tickets they were sold out.
  15. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

from my personal experiance the best place to write was the Jim Henosn company I even got a picture from Frank Oz...
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

My next step is gonna be to write the Henson company.
  17. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Jerry Nelson was on this site?! My life has now been complete!:excited:
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Disney you stupid heads!!! That is all. ><
    jgidley and bouncingbabyfig like this.
  19. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

That is why Disney is going down hill. They're all stupid! X(
    jgidley likes this.
  20. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I think he was Twiddlebug or something… Now the account status is "Guest".
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.