Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

CBPuppets

Reaction score
If I remember Vmx was a TV special before it came out on DVD

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
I think it's smart of Disney to hang on to it for the time being . If they do think now isn't the best time to release it, I totally support that. Perhaps it's not.

And complaining about it isn't going to make it show up any faster.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think that what Steve has been indirectly saying is that we in fact do have an influence on what Disney does or dose not do.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Really? I'm not getting that from what he says at all.
Yes I honestly think so. I think that is the real reason he even started his blog in the first place. He is not calling out for a boycott of the Muppets or Disney, but from all of his posts it seems like it's been one giant call to action to Muppet fans. Just my thought.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
I think that what Steve has been indirectly saying is that we in fact do have an influence on what Disney does or dose not do.
That's what I thought too.

Before I started talking on this forum, I've been lurking and reading this thread since the situation was first announced. I want to get over it, but at the same time I still wanna know everything.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That's what I thought too.

Before I started talking on this forum, I've been lurking and reading this thread since the situation was first announced. I want to get over it, but at the same time I still wanna know everything.
Well I think that Steve is thinking that this is a bit like the issue the Muppets had in 2004. If I recall correctly, fans where the one who spearheaded that whole issue, and I think that is what Steve is wanting to happen with this current issue as well.