Steve Whitmire

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Does anybody know what Steve Whitmire's home or work address is?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Shouldn't this thread be in the "Henson People" board?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes it should. That question does not concern me as much though, as why do you want to know Joey Muppet?

Daylight

Reaction score
Yes. No stalking the muppetteers! :smile:

The truth is the Jim Henson company is not going to give you his address and they shouldn't. They can't go around handing out his address to every fan who wants it. If you want to send him fan mail, there are others ways to get it to him. There's info in the FAQ and in the Henson People thread.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Just because I want to send a letter to Steve Whitmire,doesn't mean that I'm a STALKER.The only reason I wanted his address is because,I have a puppet t.v. idea,and I wanted to send him some of my puppet sketchs,to see how he liked them.And if that is not good enough for you,you can just read my fraggle thread,and find out more.You know it was MY choice to become a member on here.I would like it ever so much if when you're reading my thread you would not write anymore mean things about me,and just keep it nice or polite.
Thankyou,
JoeyMuppet

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I believe the stalking comment was tongue in cheek-- thus the Kermit smiley at the end. It can be hard to read tone in a post but try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Most of the folks here are nice Muppety freaks and mean no harm.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Thankyou.I didn't mean to get mad,but recently,mostly at school,I've just been real stressed out.Mostly about some ex-friends of mine that have been passing on a false rumor about me suposedly being GAY.Even though they know it's not true.For the record,so you guys know I'm not gay.I go out with this girl that I've liked since last school year.

Daylight

Reaction score
Sorry. I was just joking. I had been worried about it being taken the wrong way, but I thought the smiley was enough to let you know I was just kidding. I'll try to be more careful.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
That's o.k.,No hard feelings.Like I said earlier I was just stressed,sorry about getting upset earlier.I hope you understand.

Joey

Monster

Reaction score
Hi!! I am hoping to lend a real hand here as I am an artist for Sesame Workshop. Sometimes it helps to hear from the people who are actually part of the world this website represents. Looking forward to enjoying this.