Steve Whitmire

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Monster said:
Hi!! I am hoping to lend a real hand here as I am an artist for Sesame Workshop. Sometimes it helps to hear from the people who are actually part of the world this website represents. Looking forward to enjoying this.
Are you for real?

Monster

Reaction score
Hi!! I am hoping to lend some support here as I am an official artist for Sesame Workshop. Slometimes it helps to hear from the people that this website actually represents. Looking forward to enjoying this.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
As soon as I can finish the sketchs,would you mind looking at them,to see how you like them.And see if they might make good puppets for my Fraggle Rock idea.Thanks.

Monster

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind at all- just know that I cannot promise anything as far as getting you work. I have had this problem i the past... bu ti love that fans and i really wish Disney would reach out and let the fans help with the relaunch of the Muppets. I will do what I can for you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let me ask you something if you don't mind...if I was ever to look for a job as a puppeteer for Sesame Street, would I have to see you guys (SW) instead of JHC (or in this case the Muppets Holding Company)?

Monster

Reaction score
It has gotten very strange these days but you would still contact Henson for becoming a Sesame Street Muppeteer. The auditions are few and far between.

Monster

Reaction score
Actually I have been able to get a few people special consideration auditions- just to be in the running for anything that might be coming up. This is a no guarantee type of audition but it is at least something.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you check in the FAQ's of MC you'll find an address to write JHC Fan Mail, your best bet to reach Steve Whitmire.