Still Alive...

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Do you still remember me? I'm alive. A shadow of my self wrenched through so much crap that at points, all I wanted to do was fall and not get up, but alive, nontheless.

I can't even begin to describe everything that has happened during the time I was away from the internet world as well as this board... I'm not even certain whether I want to decribe it all... There's been family loss, heartbreak, financial troubles, college rollercoasters, America Online blunders where I completely got cut off to the point of losing my entire account due to someone figuring out my password. It's been frell and I apologise to everyone on the Fraggle Rock board whom I had been corresponding with and then suddenly vanished. My absences have never been intentional and I always try to get online at least once a week. But, until now, that hadn't even been an option and all I can do is ask for your understanding and hope that you aren't too cross with me.

I'm still a Muppets fan, rest assured that nothing will ever be able to phase that out of me. And the Fraggle Songs CD Collection that has been long in the works has been completed for a while now just sitting in the corner waiting: http://www.geocities.com/fraggle_songs/

Many thanks to Tyler for his help and the first copy of the Collection is already packaged up, addressed and ready to be shipped out to him by the end of the week. Although it's been extremely long in coming, I hope it will be entirely worth it.

To anyone else who might like a copy, feel free to email me. I prefer trades, of course, but there is always the option of PayPal where all you purchase are the necessary materials needed [blank CDs, plastic casing, ink, etc.]. Check out the site listed above for more information. I have around 10 copies completely made and ready to be shipped so, as far as I'm concerned, it's 'first come, first serve' policy. I'll be making more, as my schedule clears up within the next couple of weeks.

With summer here at last and a reprieve from all of the insanity my life has dished out granted to me, I hope to be around in the internet life a lot more than I have been.

All the best & kind regards,

~ Sylindebren

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great to see you back. I'm sure many will be interested in working out a trade for Fraggle music.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Do you have my address? Thank you so so much! I cant wait!
Tyler
P.S. Sababa released Wembley and Boober!
:smirk: :excited:

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Not sure if I remeber this alias but I'm pretty sure I remember you. Were you on the old MC board under a different name? I know I remember talking to you at some point or another about your Fraggle Music page.

As for disappearing acts, I know exactly what you went through. Same kinds of problems hit me and pulled me away from the boards and my website for a pretty long time. Things haven't exactly gotten way better but I'm dealing with them better and finally got enough will together to come back and get a hold of my Muppety self again. Welcome back!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Many thanks for the warm wishes from all and to anyone who has sent me an email, you should expect a reply very soon.

Tyler, Yup, I've had your address saved from the last time we emailed each other and I actually just dropped your packaged CDs in the Post this morning not half an hour ago. You should have them definately by the start of the new week sometime. :big_grin: Thank you so much for helping me with it - I could never have done it all without you. Drop me a line when you get the stuff in the mail? :smile:

GoboTron, Actually, I don't remember ever signing up as a user on the old board, although I did lurk from time to time. I'm glad everything in your life is going better for you as well and thank you for your understanding. :smile:

Off to reply to emails now.

~ Sylindebren