Still photos of Pino and the gang

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of them. Muppet form and Cartoon form as well. Please help me someone. I tried alot of things here and no one wants to help me. I made an episode of sesame street and no one wrote that was cool or nothing they think everyone else theard muppet show things or sesame street but not mine. Well sorry didn't mean to ranble on so I'm going to stop.

Thijs

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Does anyone have any pictures of them. Muppet form and Cartoon form as well. Please help me someone. I tried alot of things here and no one wants to help me. I made an episode of sesame street and no one wrote that was cool or nothing they think everyone else theard muppet show things or sesame street but not mine. Well sorry didn't mean to ranble on so I'm going to stop.
sorry, but if you post threads like "How old are you and what's your favourite Sesame Street character", don't complain if some people don't read your posts anymore. No offense, only an advice

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats ok I'm sorry I got off topic for a second Didn't mean to just me I guess. So about thoses Pics?

Thijs

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thats ok I'm sorry I got off topic for a second Didn't mean to just me I guess. So about thoses Pics?
you have to give more details. Pino and the gang? explain yourself

Erine81981

Reaction score
Like the mouse and cat or dog character. Some I would like to see r puppet forms and cartoon but not colors sheets.

Pino

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
You can look in my eye´s! :smile:
What did u mean by this quote? what did u make? You make me curious!

Greetings Pino