1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Still photos of Pino and the gang

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Erine81981, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Does anyone have any pictures of them. Muppet form and Cartoon form as well. Please help me someone. I tried alot of things here and no one wants to help me. I made an episode of sesame street and no one wrote that was cool or nothing they think everyone else theard muppet show things or sesame street but not mine. Well sorry didn't mean to ranble on so I'm going to stop.
  2. Thijs

Thijs Member

sorry, but if you post threads like "How old are you and what's your favourite Sesame Street character", don't complain if some people don't read your posts anymore. No offense, only an advice
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thats ok I'm sorry I got off topic for a second Didn't mean to just me I guess. So about thoses Pics?
  4. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

join the club
  5. Thijs

Thijs Member

you have to give more details. Pino and the gang? explain yourself
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Like the mouse and cat or dog character. Some I would like to see r puppet forms and cartoon but not colors sheets.
  7. Thijs

Thijs Member

8. Pino

Pino Member

You can look in my eye´s! :)
    What did u mean by this quote? what did u make? You make me curious!

Greetings Pino