storm victims

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
:news: Heads up everyone,

Yesterday and today I've been texting a little with Charlietheowl, whose family is caught up in the big storm system in the East. He's okay, though his family had to evacuate their home and go to an aunt's, apparently due to some water and wind damage and power outage. I'm sure he's not the only MC'er affected. Please send good thoughts and wellwishing muffins out that way for anyone battening down the hatches right now!

--------------

Hayley B

Reaction score
I hope Charlietheowl and family will make out ok with this storm.

I hope for all of you that is dealing with this storm to be safe as well.

DrDientes

Reaction score
I'm gonna keep all the storm victims in my toughs.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm back! Thank you for thinking of me.

I'd say my family was very lucky in terms of damage, we only have lots of sticks to pick up and whatnot. My area of Connecticut didn't get too swamped, but a lot of towns to the West of me did. It's really strange how things work like that, that a matter of miles in between towns and cities can make that much of a difference. I really hope that everyone on here affected by the storms is okay.

Hayley B

Reaction score
^ That's good to hear that you and your family are alright. Hopefully the "lots of sticks" are not that bad.

As for me. Me & family did good. The ones I was concerned about, came on Facebook right away in the morning. These were ones around or near the Delaware beaches.

jgidley

Reaction score
I'm back after 1 day without power, the single most boring day of my life!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I never left. :stick_out_tongue: But seriously best of thoughts to everyone who was greatly affected by this terrible storm.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Man they were showing this tree on TV that just literally blew out of the ground it was just so surreal like out of a movie. The devastation in NJ is just so beyond sad.