1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Stormy Weather" - Songs that Wayne and Wanda should have performed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by Beauregard, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Remember that thread with the dancing and the puns and the really lame "At the Dance" segment parodies? Well, I thought it would be fun to try our hand at Wayne and Wanda moments. If you feel like including a Sam the Eagle intro, do.

----

Zoom in on cardboard-cut-out sky-scrappers where Wayne and Wanda stand looking out with binoculars.

Wanda: Humidity is rising
    Wayne: Barometer's getting low
    Wanda: According to all sources, the street's the place to go
    Wayne: Cause tonight for the first time, in history
    Wanda: It's gonna start raining men!

A group of male ballet dancers fall onto the dynamic duo and the cardboard sets fall apart, thudding down onto the stage as Wayne and Wanda raise their umbrellas.
  2. Java Active Member

What a good idea! I'll have to see what I can come up with.
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to see them sing, "It's the end of the world as we know it!" *boom!*

I can just imagine Scooter's voice as the world errupts into flames. "Do we have the insurance for this?"
  4. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

That image was hilarious! XD

I could imagine that too....
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I suppose, in a way, Wayne and Wanda are just musical versions of the Newsman. Like walking puns. Gotta love the walking puns.

Bea;zany:{Especially if they are anything like running gags}regard