1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Story Telling Improv

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

(By Kimp the Shrimp)

The 1st Post lists a MUPPET, a Place and a Object. the next Poster has to wrote a short 2-3 Sentace story including these things and the write a new List

ex: Kermit, Paris, Coke Bottle

Kermit was just walking down the street one day heading over to grover's house. When he saw a shiny ticket in a disregarded Coke Bottle. He picked it up and tryed to pull the paper out. it was a Ticket to goto to Paris, France for 2. He Ran over to grover and the two went to Paris

Next: Grover, DisneyLand, Ice Cream
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Grover and Kermit arrived at the DisneyLand resort in Paris, where Grover tried to check into his room. "Excuse me, sir, I am looking for a cute little room for two fuzzy friends."

"Er, Grover."

"Yes froggie?"

"I'm not...er...fuzzy."

After they checked into their room the two headed outside for icecream.

Next: Rides, Miss Piggy, Sandwich
  3. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

After Kermit and Grover had ridden some of the rides, Kermit decided he wanted to get a sandwich. He and Grover made arangements to meet later, and Kermit went over to a food counter nearby. There, to his surprise and slight horror, he saw Miss Piggy.

Next: Mickey Mouse, skate park, baloon

(fun game, if I may say so. I just hope we're playing it right.)
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Looks good to me ( the Creater), But Keep it to the Muppets/JH Properties

Mickey Mouse woke up one day in the mood to to take Morty to the Skate Park. So he went in his Closet and got his board and pads. woke Morty up and they went outside. They spent hours of fun there. As they were walking back they saw a sign fo Balloon Rides. Morty wanted to go so bad so Mickey and Morty took a Ballon Ride over the countryside

Next: Bean Bunny Turkey (the Country) Milk Shakes
  5. Fragglemuppet

Actually I was meaning to have Mickey interact with Kermit somehow. Sorry.

I'm not sure what the Counrry Milk Shakes are, otherwise I would do it. Sorry for the wasted post.
  6. superfan

superfan Active Member

(oy!)
    How exciting for them both! Unfortunately, Bean Bunny was in charge of operating the hot air balloon. As Mickey and Morty sipped thier milkshakes, they realized that they had been up there for almost three hours! "Time flies...and so have we!" exclaimed Mickey. "Um, can we land now?" asked Morty.
    "No can do!" said Bean Bunny swaying from the main cables happily. "We;re over the ocean and on our way to sunny Turkey!"
    Mickey and Morty exchanged worried glances.

Next: Bunsen Honeydew, large oak tree, a spatula
  7. Kimp the Shrimp

Hello its Bunson Hunnydew here with another Great Invention here at Muppet Labs. Today we solve the age old problem of frosting a Tree. First i'll need Large Olk Tree. Beaker if you coulbd bring that in. Beaker brings in the tree. Next 2 tons of Chocolete Frosting, as a cement mixer with frosting backs into the room. and Finally my new invention the Spatula 3000 ( 5 in spatula that has a 3 ft cord) so i turn it on and ....... hmmm beaker it seem s the cord is too short can you hold the two ends and boom meeepp meeppp. well it seems we are having tech. diffaculties we will be back again tommarrow with a another greta invention

Hoots ( Muppet), Ground Zero ( NYC) (( PLACE)), Happy B-day Ballon ( Object)
  8. superfan

superfan Active Member

LOL, you freak!

Ahem...
    on with the stories..

"It'd be fitting to play a tune on my sax here at Ground Zero", thought Hoots. "Something tasteful." As he thought about which song he should play, he noticed a bright red Happy Birthday Balloon float up into the sky right where the towers once stood. He thought of all the people who are unable to celebrate the birthdays of their loved ones this year...and played the tune.

:o :sympathy:

Oops..
    Um
    Miss Piggy, Wendy's (restaurant), top hat
  9. Fragglemuppet

Meanwhile, Miss Piggy was daintally nibbling a salad at Wendy's. What the author is not telling you, is that she had just finished two more like it, as well as a large double hamburger meal, with a soda and two frosties.
    :eek: (I couldn't resist.) She looked up, and saw a rather dashing man in a tophat walking in the door. He proceded to sit down at the table right behind her, and they started talking. They talked and flirted all afternoon, and she consequently missed that evening's rehersal at the theater.
  10. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

what's next?
  11. Fragglemuppet

Whoops, sorry about that!
    :o Beauregard, backstage, umbrella
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

One Day BEAU was cleaning up BACKSTAGE when he noticed a Polka dot UMBRELLA. He looked around and did see anybody so he went outside to see if he could find the owner. just then it started to rain so he opened it up. When it opened he Started to float away it was a Majic Umbrella and he sailed into the great blue yonder.

Mr Hooper , Chile , Polar bear

Please Vote For Me please in the MC
  13. superfan

superfan Active Member

Okay...gotcha

Mr.Hooper decided to take a well needed vacation to Chile. He was looking forward to the warm climate and wanted to meet up with other corner grocery store owners. While standing in line at the airport, a polar bear strolled by wearing a sun hat and carrying a suitcase. "Looks like he's fed up with the cold weather as well." bemused Mr. Hooper.

Next:

Uncle Travelling Matt, Britain, pint of lager
  14. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I really like this game (what there is of it), so I thought I'd try to revive it :)

It was a rather uneventful day in Fraggle Rock and everyone was feeling more than a little bored, so Gobo decided to share with them his latest postcard from his Uncle Travelling Matt (over Red's annoyed protestations).

Dear Nephew Gobo,

Today I took flight inside of a giant bird which was filled with silly creatures. The giant bird didn't seem to like this arrangment and roared the entire time it was in the air. The silly creatures didn't seem troubled by this, so I decided I'd talk to the bird when we landed and see that he was okay. After some time, we were back on the ground. I tried to talk to the bird and make sure he was okay, but he must have been sleeping. And what a heavy sleeper he was! .. I couldn't even budge him. So I followed the silly creatures out of the giant bird's habitat and into a great city. I soon learned we were in a part of outer space known as "Britain" to the silly creatures, and I wandered into one of the local establishments, where I was offered something called a "pint of logger". Now, I know silly creatures are very strange but drinking a logger was more than I could do, so I ran away from that place! Some days I really miss Fraggle Rock!

Love,
    Your Uncle 'Travelling' Matt

next: Rowlf, flea market, Easter bonnet
  15. wes

wes Active Member

Pally great story!!

Here goes....

One day while walking down the street, Rowlf came upon a Rabbit who was in distress, "please Sir run the other way or the Children will Get you!!" exlaimed the Rabbit. Rowlf notice that this rabbit was a white fluffy Bunny with a Basket of egg's. Just then a littile Gir in a Pink Easter Bonnet found them and Shouted "I found the Rabbit with all the egg's, he talking to a Dog with a southern Acsent, Lets get 'em." Rowlf and the Rabbit look up to a hord of Kids run down the street. Rowlf grabbed the Bunny and started to run, the Duck in to the towns Flea market, untill the kids were gone. Rowlf noted,"We'll we out ran them! I just hope none of these Flea's stick!" (insert Fozzie's exiting music Here)

new Words: Sam the Eagle, hampsters, mentos
  16. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Backstage at the Muppet Theater, hamsters were everywhere. Gonzo'd brought them in for his new act (something to do with hamsters, a vaccuum cleaner, & fly-paper), but Animal has accidentally knocked their cage over during one of his rampages. Now it was left to George and Beauregard to find them.

Meanwhile, on stage:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is I - Sam the American Eagle. Today, I talk to you about wildlife. A matter of utmost importance. We must all watch over our nation's animals - especially, of course, the American Eagles..." Beau runs across the stage chasing a hamster.. Sam tries to stay focused.. "We must all keep out an eagle-eye against poachers and habitat-destroyers. If it weren't for my own watchful eye.." a hamster runs up Sam's podium and starts doing the hamster dance.. (to backstage) "would someone please get this creature off of here?"

Crazy Harry run out on stage and blows up to podium, sending the hamster flying right into George the Janitor's waiting arms.. a distraught and annoyed Sam buries his head in his hand

"Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen, and Good night.. (as he wanders off stage).. where are my Mentos? ..(then to himself) 'the Freshmaker'."

next person, place, & thing: Don Music, a museum, & a sculpture
  17. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

It was another Sesame Street trip to the museum. Everyone was so excited, even the depressed Don Music who had disappointed himself yet again because he failed to rhyme his song.

Don walked inside and looked around. The first thing he saw was a beautiful painting of the famous Beethoven. He grew sadder as he thought of why he wasn't as good a musician as Beethoven.

He then looked around and spotted a life-size sculpture of a man sitting at a piano, it was Mozart. It depicted him writing a song. That gave Don hope, he then decided to head back to Sesame Street. In his head he thought, "I'm gonna write a great song! I just know it!"

~~~

Next person, place, and thing: Bobby Benson, Michigan, a mandolin
  18. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Bobby Benson's sister-in-law recently gave birth to his niece, Clarice Benson.

A few months later, Bobby Benson auditioned his very timid niece, Clarice to be part of his baby band. He had taught her to play the mandolin. Clarice, though, had some sensitivity with her hearing. She cried, and refused to audition.

It took Clarice a matter of months for her to get used to the mandolin. After about a year, Clarice started to improve. She joined the group and played with the baby band at her first concert in Michigan. The babies soon threw such a hissy tantrum during their performance. Bobby sighed, and resumed to smoking his cigarette.

Next: Link Hogthrob, Fitting Room, Teddy Bear
  19. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Link looked inside the door to the fitting room, he grabbed some pants and a nice dress shirt. He went inside.

He got the clothes on, then looked in the mirror, "Lookin' good!"

He really thought he looked good... until he exited the fitting room and found that he was trying of pajama pants with teddy bears on them.

"Uh-oh! I got the wrong ones!" he said.

He then took them off as quick as he could. And exited and hung the pants back up... but he bought them afterwards.

~~~

Wembley Fraggle, Hawaii, banana
  20. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

"Wow! Outside Space couldn't get any beautiful." Wembley thought.

Wembley Fraggle, one day was visiting Hawaii with his best friend, Gobo and his uncle Traveling Matt. The palm trees, the beaches and flowers were all pretty-- until he spotted some solid yellow piece of skin. Wembley picked it up.

"This must be a yellow house, and there must be a baby creature inside."

Uncle Matt corrected the young fraggle.

"Wembley, my boy. That is not a baby tree creature's house."

"Then, why did it fall off the tree?" Wembley shrugged.

"Gobo, my nephew. Encourage Wembley by peeling this banana for him."

"Okay, Uncle Matt!"

"But, what is a banana, um... Uncle Matt?"

"Ahem. My boy, please peel off the skin, and see for yourself."

"Okay."

"Do you need help, Wembley?"

"Sure, Gobo."

Gobo Fraggle helped Wembley with the banana peeling. Wembley grew apprehensive. Gobo calmed him down, and demonstrated the young Fraggle by taking a nib of the sweet fruit, himself. Wembley gasped, appallingly.

"Gobo! No! Something horrible might happen to you!" Wembley recoiled.

Gobo chuckled, and consoled his best friend.

"Wembley... relax! It's only food. It's okay. Go, and try some banana."

"Are they as good as radishes?" Wembley sniffed.

Gobo nodded, and handed Wembley a tiny portion of the sweet yellow fruit. Wembley, tested it with a swift sniff, then-

"Yummy! This banana is really good, Gobo. Thank you. We should share this with everybody, down in Fraggle Rock."

Next: Johnny Fiama, Bachelor party, colonge