Story Telling Improv

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(By Kimp the Shrimp)

The 1st Post lists a MUPPET, a Place and a Object. the next Poster has to wrote a short 2-3 Sentace story including these things and the write a new List

ex: Kermit, Paris, Coke Bottle

Kermit was just walking down the street one day heading over to grover's house. When he saw a shiny ticket in a disregarded Coke Bottle. He picked it up and tryed to pull the paper out. it was a Ticket to goto to Paris, France for 2. He Ran over to grover and the two went to Paris

Next: Grover, DisneyLand, Ice Cream

Beauregard

Reaction score
Grover and Kermit arrived at the DisneyLand resort in Paris, where Grover tried to check into his room. "Excuse me, sir, I am looking for a cute little room for two fuzzy friends."

"Er, Grover."

"Yes froggie?"

"I'm not...er...fuzzy."

After they checked into their room the two headed outside for icecream.

Next: Rides, Miss Piggy, Sandwich

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
After Kermit and Grover had ridden some of the rides, Kermit decided he wanted to get a sandwich. He and Grover made arangements to meet later, and Kermit went over to a food counter nearby. There, to his surprise and slight horror, he saw Miss Piggy.

Next: Mickey Mouse, skate park, baloon

(fun game, if I may say so. I just hope we're playing it right.)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Looks good to me ( the Creater), But Keep it to the Muppets/JH Properties

Mickey Mouse woke up one day in the mood to to take Morty to the Skate Park. So he went in his Closet and got his board and pads. woke Morty up and they went outside. They spent hours of fun there. As they were walking back they saw a sign fo Balloon Rides. Morty wanted to go so bad so Mickey and Morty took a Ballon Ride over the countryside

Next: Bean Bunny Turkey (the Country) Milk Shakes

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Actually I was meaning to have Mickey interact with Kermit somehow. Sorry.

I'm not sure what the Counrry Milk Shakes are, otherwise I would do it. Sorry for the wasted post.

superfan

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Looks good to me ( the Creater), But Keep it to the Muppets/JH Properties

Mickey Mouse woke up one day in the mood to to take Morty to the Skate Park. So he went in his Closet and got his board and pads. woke Morty up and they went outside. They spent hours of fun there. As they were walking back they saw a sign fo Balloon Rides. Morty wanted to go so bad so Mickey and Morty took a Ballon Ride over the countryside

Next: Bean Bunny Turkey (the Country) Milk Shakes
(oy!)
How exciting for them both! Unfortunately, Bean Bunny was in charge of operating the hot air balloon. As Mickey and Morty sipped thier milkshakes, they realized that they had been up there for almost three hours! "Time flies...and so have we!" exclaimed Mickey. "Um, can we land now?" asked Morty.
"No can do!" said Bean Bunny swaying from the main cables happily. "We;re over the ocean and on our way to sunny Turkey!"
Mickey and Morty exchanged worried glances.

Next: Bunsen Honeydew, large oak tree, a spatula

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Hello its Bunson Hunnydew here with another Great Invention here at Muppet Labs. Today we solve the age old problem of frosting a Tree. First i'll need Large Olk Tree. Beaker if you coulbd bring that in. Beaker brings in the tree. Next 2 tons of Chocolete Frosting, as a cement mixer with frosting backs into the room. and Finally my new invention the Spatula 3000 ( 5 in spatula that has a 3 ft cord) so i turn it on and ....... hmmm beaker it seem s the cord is too short can you hold the two ends and boom meeepp meeppp. well it seems we are having tech. diffaculties we will be back again tommarrow with a another greta invention

Hoots ( Muppet), Ground Zero ( NYC) (( PLACE)), Happy B-day Ballon ( Object)

superfan

Reaction score
LOL, you freak!

Ahem...
on with the stories..

"It'd be fitting to play a tune on my sax here at Ground Zero", thought Hoots. "Something tasteful." As he thought about which song he should play, he noticed a bright red Happy Birthday Balloon float up into the sky right where the towers once stood. He thought of all the people who are unable to celebrate the birthdays of their loved ones this year...and played the tune.

:embarrassed: :sympathy:

Oops..
Um
Miss Piggy, Wendy's (restaurant), top hat

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Miss Piggy was daintally nibbling a salad at Wendy's. What the author is not telling you, is that she had just finished two more like it, as well as a large double hamburger meal, with a soda and two frosties.
:eek: (I couldn't resist.) She looked up, and saw a rather dashing man in a tophat walking in the door. He proceded to sit down at the table right behind her, and they started talking. They talked and flirted all afternoon, and she consequently missed that evening's rehersal at the theater.