Story Telling Improv

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
One Day BEAU was cleaning up BACKSTAGE when he noticed a Polka dot UMBRELLA. He looked around and did see anybody so he went outside to see if he could find the owner. just then it started to rain so he opened it up. When it opened he Started to float away it was a Majic Umbrella and he sailed into the great blue yonder.

Mr Hooper , Chile , Polar bear

Please Vote For Me please in the MC

superfan

Reaction score
Okay...gotcha

Mr.Hooper decided to take a well needed vacation to Chile. He was looking forward to the warm climate and wanted to meet up with other corner grocery store owners. While standing in line at the airport, a polar bear strolled by wearing a sun hat and carrying a suitcase. "Looks like he's fed up with the cold weather as well." bemused Mr. Hooper.

Next:

Uncle Travelling Matt, Britain, pint of lager

anytimepally

Reaction score
I really like this game (what there is of it), so I thought I'd try to revive it :smile:

It was a rather uneventful day in Fraggle Rock and everyone was feeling more than a little bored, so Gobo decided to share with them his latest postcard from his Uncle Travelling Matt (over Red's annoyed protestations).

Dear Nephew Gobo,

Today I took flight inside of a giant bird which was filled with silly creatures. The giant bird didn't seem to like this arrangment and roared the entire time it was in the air. The silly creatures didn't seem troubled by this, so I decided I'd talk to the bird when we landed and see that he was okay. After some time, we were back on the ground. I tried to talk to the bird and make sure he was okay, but he must have been sleeping. And what a heavy sleeper he was! .. I couldn't even budge him. So I followed the silly creatures out of the giant bird's habitat and into a great city. I soon learned we were in a part of outer space known as "Britain" to the silly creatures, and I wandered into one of the local establishments, where I was offered something called a "pint of logger". Now, I know silly creatures are very strange but drinking a logger was more than I could do, so I ran away from that place! Some days I really miss Fraggle Rock!

Love,
Your Uncle 'Travelling' Matt

next: Rowlf, flea market, Easter bonnet

wes

Reaction score
Pally great story!!

Here goes....

One day while walking down the street, Rowlf came upon a Rabbit who was in distress, "please Sir run the other way or the Children will Get you!!" exlaimed the Rabbit. Rowlf notice that this rabbit was a white fluffy Bunny with a Basket of egg's. Just then a littile Gir in a Pink Easter Bonnet found them and Shouted "I found the Rabbit with all the egg's, he talking to a Dog with a southern Acsent, Lets get 'em." Rowlf and the Rabbit look up to a hord of Kids run down the street. Rowlf grabbed the Bunny and started to run, the Duck in to the towns Flea market, untill the kids were gone. Rowlf noted,"We'll we out ran them! I just hope none of these Flea's stick!" (insert Fozzie's exiting music Here)

new Words: Sam the Eagle, hampsters, mentos

anytimepally

Reaction score
Backstage at the Muppet Theater, hamsters were everywhere. Gonzo'd brought them in for his new act (something to do with hamsters, a vaccuum cleaner, & fly-paper), but Animal has accidentally knocked their cage over during one of his rampages. Now it was left to George and Beauregard to find them.

Meanwhile, on stage:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is I - Sam the American Eagle. Today, I talk to you about wildlife. A matter of utmost importance. We must all watch over our nation's animals - especially, of course, the American Eagles..." Beau runs across the stage chasing a hamster.. Sam tries to stay focused.. "We must all keep out an eagle-eye against poachers and habitat-destroyers. If it weren't for my own watchful eye.." a hamster runs up Sam's podium and starts doing the hamster dance.. (to backstage) "would someone please get this creature off of here?"

Crazy Harry run out on stage and blows up to podium, sending the hamster flying right into George the Janitor's waiting arms.. a distraught and annoyed Sam buries his head in his hand

"Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen, and Good night.. (as he wanders off stage).. where are my Mentos? ..(then to himself) 'the Freshmaker'."

next person, place, & thing: Don Music, a museum, & a sculpture

beakerboy12

Reaction score
It was another Sesame Street trip to the museum. Everyone was so excited, even the depressed Don Music who had disappointed himself yet again because he failed to rhyme his song.

Don walked inside and looked around. The first thing he saw was a beautiful painting of the famous Beethoven. He grew sadder as he thought of why he wasn't as good a musician as Beethoven.

He then looked around and spotted a life-size sculpture of a man sitting at a piano, it was Mozart. It depicted him writing a song. That gave Don hope, he then decided to head back to Sesame Street. In his head he thought, "I'm gonna write a great song! I just know it!"

~~~

Next person, place, and thing: Bobby Benson, Michigan, a mandolin

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Bobby Benson's sister-in-law recently gave birth to his niece, Clarice Benson.

A few months later, Bobby Benson auditioned his very timid niece, Clarice to be part of his baby band. He had taught her to play the mandolin. Clarice, though, had some sensitivity with her hearing. She cried, and refused to audition.

It took Clarice a matter of months for her to get used to the mandolin. After about a year, Clarice started to improve. She joined the group and played with the baby band at her first concert in Michigan. The babies soon threw such a hissy tantrum during their performance. Bobby sighed, and resumed to smoking his cigarette.

Next: Link Hogthrob, Fitting Room, Teddy Bear

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Link looked inside the door to the fitting room, he grabbed some pants and a nice dress shirt. He went inside.

He got the clothes on, then looked in the mirror, "Lookin' good!"

He really thought he looked good... until he exited the fitting room and found that he was trying of pajama pants with teddy bears on them.

"Uh-oh! I got the wrong ones!" he said.

He then took them off as quick as he could. And exited and hung the pants back up... but he bought them afterwards.

~~~

Wembley Fraggle, Hawaii, banana

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
"Wow! Outside Space couldn't get any beautiful." Wembley thought.

Wembley Fraggle, one day was visiting Hawaii with his best friend, Gobo and his uncle Traveling Matt. The palm trees, the beaches and flowers were all pretty-- until he spotted some solid yellow piece of skin. Wembley picked it up.

"This must be a yellow house, and there must be a baby creature inside."

Uncle Matt corrected the young fraggle.

"Wembley, my boy. That is not a baby tree creature's house."

"Then, why did it fall off the tree?" Wembley shrugged.

"Gobo, my nephew. Encourage Wembley by peeling this banana for him."

"Okay, Uncle Matt!"

"But, what is a banana, um... Uncle Matt?"

"Ahem. My boy, please peel off the skin, and see for yourself."

"Okay."

"Do you need help, Wembley?"

"Sure, Gobo."

Gobo Fraggle helped Wembley with the banana peeling. Wembley grew apprehensive. Gobo calmed him down, and demonstrated the young Fraggle by taking a nib of the sweet fruit, himself. Wembley gasped, appallingly.

"Gobo! No! Something horrible might happen to you!" Wembley recoiled.

Gobo chuckled, and consoled his best friend.

"Wembley... relax! It's only food. It's okay. Go, and try some banana."

"Are they as good as radishes?" Wembley sniffed.

Gobo nodded, and handed Wembley a tiny portion of the sweet yellow fruit. Wembley, tested it with a swift sniff, then-

"Yummy! This banana is really good, Gobo. Thank you. We should share this with everybody, down in Fraggle Rock."

Next: Johnny Fiama, Bachelor party, colonge